New Bike Shop Portsmouth-Havant area

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
bikes4two

New Bike Shop Portsmouth-Havant area

Post by bikes4two »

With the closure of South Coast Bikes (previously Velocity) in Cosham and the temporary closure of Solent Cycles in Portchester, it was good to see a new shop in the Basepoint Business Centre (unit 52), Harts Farm Way, Havant, PO9 1HS (maps link here)

Having opened in the Autumn of 2015, Total Sport (website here) currently concentrate on MTB cycling but are looking to expand to other forms of cycling in due course.

At the moment they do not offer a 10% discount to Cycling UK members but there is currently a 10% discount code in operation and their website promises a price match +5% off!

This same business sells outdoor gear, including Robens tents, through their on-line presence here and there is currently a 10% discount code in operation. Local collection is possible.

The normal disclaimer applies in that I have no connection with the above businesses.
Last edited by Graham on 12 Jun 2016, 8:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link correction
Without my stoker, every trip would only be half a journey
HumanOnABike

Re: New Bike Shop Portsmouth-Havant area

Post by HumanOnABike »

I've popped in here for a look around, and it seems to have a reasonable selection of stock, and seemed reasonably knowledgable in the MTB field.

Definite loss to the area when Velocity/SouthDownsCycles and Solent Cycles went in Portchester.