Women’s Medium. Colour Gold (as per main pics). In great condition
Seriously weatherproof and breathable rain jacket. Highly regarded and on the Showers Pass site they get 15 five star reviews.
In the shop they’re £195 but I’d like £75
Blurb & pics from their website
The Gold Standard. Our bestselling Elite 2.1 cycling jacket uses eVent and Elite 3-Layer rip stop fabrics, body-mapped to maximize breathability and waterproof/windproof protection. When temperatures rise, our jacket rises to the occasion with 6 venting options to keep you cool (2 core vents, 2 cuff vents, front zipper and back vent). 3M Reflective trim keeps you visible from all angles. A large back pocket and chest pocket with audio port provides plenty of storage space for keys, flat repair kit and energy bars. Long sleeves provide full wrist coverage and accomodate reach while on the bicycle. This jacket was designed with long distance randonneurs and roadies in mind, but has become a favorite training jacket of professional cyclists such as the Katusha Pro Russian Cycling team, every day commuters, Kayakers, and Cross-country Skiers. This jacket has a trim fit and is designed to be worn over a trim fitting base layer or jersey.
• New AquaGuard Vislon water resistant front zipper with Storm Flap
• Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
• Core Vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
• Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
• Exclusive airflow–regulating gusseted cuffs
• 360 degrees of 3M reflective trim for maximum visability
• Soft Micro–Chamois collar
• Cinch Cord at collar and hem
• Hood compatible via hook and loop attachement points at collar
5 STAR, Industry leading breathability here. At least 15,000g/m2/day, wicking linings, and multiple venting options. For high output activities in varying conditions, this is the way to go!
Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest