Disaster - Leads to a question ultegra 9 speed

For discussions about bikes and equipment.
DarkNewt

Re: Disaster - Leads to a question ultegra 9 speed

Post by DarkNewt »

Hi All,

thanks for the great help as usual! I have decided to fit a new set of levers and upgrade the rear mech, also replacing the rear brake all ordered so again thanks for everyones input!!
Currently planning my next adventure and trying to get over two operations in 6 months but still going strong!
email: newt@systems-engineer.info web: thedarknewt.blogspot.co.uk
drossall

Post by drossall »

Hope the upgrade goes well.

Let us know if you're selling Ultegra-9 levers as a result :D
DarkNewt

Post by DarkNewt »

Hiya,

from checking they aren't branded as ultegra levers they are shimano but fitted to the sirrus and compatible with the ultegra mech. When the new parts arrive they would be free to anyone who needs, I have a bunch of kit off another specialized thats been sat in abox was less than a year old not top end parts deore when I get this done I will post the lot here foc.
Currently planning my next adventure and trying to get over two operations in 6 months but still going strong!
drossall

Post by drossall »

All Shimano 9-speed road parts should be compatible with each other.

Shifters can be worth significant amounts in good condition - have a look at prices in the For Sale area. You may want to think about the FoC bit - otherwise it'll be form an orderly queue :D
DarkNewt

Post by DarkNewt »

I have had a lot of help over the years from loads of people so I never sell my used parts - I would rather they went to a good home :-) PM me with your details and I will list what I have.