Recumbent trike weekend

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
Tilley

Recumbent trike weekend

Post by Tilley »

Hi All, I administer a Facebook page for recumbent trike riders predominantly to arrange group rides. QR code for the page attached. For some time I have been thinking of arranging a weekend event and this year it looks like it might happen. It's not until the first week in June so still plenty of time to sort out the details but if you are interested let me know and I'll send you a link.
Attachments
1000011798.jpg
Psamathe

Re: Recumbent trike weekend

Post by Psamathe »

Potentially interested (depending on where, when, etc.) but if it's through Facebook then I can't - I'm not a member and Facebook thus wont let me see any pages on the site! (all I can get is a login prompt on a white background).

People who are Facebook members sometimes don't appreciate they are talking to a restricted audience of other Facebook users and eliminate a significant number who are not Facebook members.

Ian
Tilley

Post by Tilley »

No problem, if you let me know an email address I'll send you updates. The location is Clevedon near Bristol.
yostumpy

Post by yostumpy »

Why not include recumbent bikes as well? You could also post on BHPC forum as well.
Grldtnr

Post by Grldtnr »

Psamathe wrote: 26 Dec 2023, 10:46am Potentially interested (depending on where, when, etc.) but if it's through Facebook then I can't - I'm not a member and Facebook thus wont let me see any pages on the site! (all I can get is a login prompt on a white background).

People who are Facebook members sometimes don't appreciate they are talking to a restricted audience of other Facebook users and eliminate a significant number who are not Facebook members.

I
I am similarly 'advantaged' ,I don't do face ache either.
But kept posted on this forum, but June time I might be all at sea sailing .
A laid back, low down, layabout recumbent triker!
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

Tilley wrote: 26 Dec 2023, 11:02am No problem, if you let me know an email address I'll send you updates. The location is Clevedon near Bristol.
Easier than e-mailing individuals and as others have the same issue, maybe just keep this thread up-to-date as plans finalise etc. and we can "subscribe" to the thread so the forum notification mechanism will deal with notifying us of updates.

(I assume there is nothing private on the Facebook page that you can't post on this open forum)

Ian