Fizik Artica GTX size 45 Goretex boots

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
natmat

Fizik Artica GTX size 45 Goretex boots

Post by natmat »

Brand new, unused, wrong size for me.

My wife bought me 2 pairs of Fizik shoes from Wiggle for my March birthday.
Both should have been 46. Annoyingly, these arrived size 45.
No response from Wiggle to arrange return/refund and now it’s 35 days since ordered.

I paid £119.
Will post insured for £110.

When I work out hope to shrink my photos I’ll upload them.
Attachments
B3D29079-60D1-4F1E-861F-776DAB94126A.jpeg
elPedro666

Re: Fizik Artica GTX size 45 Goretex boots

Post by elPedro666 »

I know Wiggle/CRC are having issues, but I'm fairly sure it at least used to be 12 months for returns. Just in case these don't find a new home and you have to go back to the returns process. Fingers crossed that won't be necessary!

I'm a trendy consumer. Just look at my Pixel 6 using hovercraft full of eels.

Tcc

Post by Tcc »

Hi
I might be interested but I’ve never had Fizik shoes before - usually go for a 45 in Specialized or Scott and I also go for wider shoes - do you know how yours compare?
Cheers
natmat

Post by natmat »

Hi Tim,

I think Fizik' s are slightly undersized in comparison to Spec. shoes.

I have Specialized shoes too in 45 (and Shimano in 46) and this is a little bit too snug/narrow. It may be inner insulation, but for me the size 46 in Fizik fits my wide feet and although the 46 are longer (by about 1cm), I can ignore/accept that to have shoes that aren't pinching.

In case anyone's interested, in my quest for winter/all-season shoes I tried:
Gaerne Icestorm MTB GoreTex Boots 46 (too narrow, too short)
Crono CW1 Winter Mountain Bike Boots 46 (too narrow, too short)
Shimano MW702 45 (uncomfortable sole profile and too small)
Shimano MW702 46 (spacious, but too big, thought they were 47s!)
Fizik Artica Terra GTX 45 (a bit tight all round, these I'm selling)
Northwave Raptor Arctic GORE-TEX MTB 46 (too difficult to put on/off, fit was OK when on, but ankle cuff loose)

And the winners:
Fizik Artica Terra GTX 46 (comfortable, tad long but easy to put on - I'm using these now)
Fizik Nanuq 46 (very comfortable and warm, perfect fit, a bit of effort to put on/off - I'm using these now)
natmat

Post by natmat »

elPedro666 wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 10:06pm I know Wiggle/CRC are having issues, but I'm fairly sure it at least used to be 12 months for returns. Just in case these don't find a new home and you have to go back to the returns process. Fingers crossed that won't be necessary!

CRC was 12 months, but they like Wiggle have folded. Returns certainly were 28 days from order for past month of so, but I'm not taking my chances now.
Sadly they'll become another Sports Direct discount acquisition (the site 'holding page' is liking to EvansCycles now), which means I'll never be shopping from them again.
elPedro666

Post by elPedro666 »

natmat wrote:
elPedro666 wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 10:06pm I know Wiggle/CRC are having issues, but I'm fairly sure it at least used to be 12 months for returns. Just in case these don't find a new home and you have to go back to the returns process. Fingers crossed that won't be necessary!

CRC was 12 months, but they like Wiggle have folded. Returns certainly were 28 days from order for past month of so, but I'm not taking my chances now.
Sadly they'll become another Sports Direct discount acquisition (the site 'holding page' is liking to EvansCycles now), which means I'll never be shopping from them again.
Ah that's a shame; I knew things were bad but I hadn't realised they were gone completely now. Thanks for update and especially for the shoe fit info above - priceless stuff! Image

natmat

Post by natmat »

They're alive again https://www.globalcyclingnetwork.com/ge ... RC%20brand.

... and immediately the product 'search engine filters' have been setup by a robot :(

And the range of products appears to be dwindling by the day. Selling assets with no future investment.