Click on your photo/account top right
User control panal
Click on profile left
edit account settings
Search found 1151 matches
- 16 Jun 2019, 5:35pm
- Forum: Using the Forum - request help : report difficulties
- Topic: how to change my email address
- Replies: 2
- Views: 122
- 15 Jun 2019, 5:49pm
- Forum: Campaigning & Public Policy
- Topic: Father calls for cycle ban(after son's death)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1134
I feel his pain, but I wonder how many cycling trips along that road have taken place without an incident, it is all about risk assessment.
- 11 Jun 2019, 9:49am
- Forum: Non-standard, Human Powered Vehicles
- Topic: Trike Advice please : Delta / Athens / KMX Coyote / Hase Trigo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 333
Does anyone have a KMX Koyote ? I have the KMX Cobra the model before Koyote, the KMX is well made and thought out, but comparing it with the elite and more expensive it in my mind “holds it's own”, but it is on the heavy side which puts people off. I've had mine for 4 years and still get a smile wh...
- 18 Dec 2018, 6:24pm
- Forum: On the road
- Topic: Carol Boardman death - case sent for trial
- Replies: 133
- Views: 16591
I think we should all know by now the the British justice system is rubbish as the criminal has more rights then the victim, but one of the main reasons IMO there are not enough prisons for our growing population and it is easier and cheaper to give lighter sentences.
- 1 Dec 2018, 12:04pm
- Forum: Electric bikes
- Topic: How can I add a throttle to my ebike (PAS only)?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1447
I cannot help with the technicalities of this problem, but I thought you could use a throttle on public roads subject to the normal speed restrictions for electric bikes. I certainly do for brief moments in hills to maintain momentum but give me a short rest. In the UK the restrictions are up to 15...