Where can I rent a Bob Yak or similar single wheel trailer?

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
PacoJones

Re: Where can I rent a Bob Yak or similar single wheel trailer?

Post by PacoJones »

Thank you all for the input and advice, I really appreciate it.

One bit of advice I got elsewhere was "have a look on Facebook Marketplace, there's one in Brighton, here's a link". Though I loathe Facebook, I clicked the link, the one in Brighton wasn't great and probably for a 26" wheel but I did see one near Cheltenham at a good price, right size, bag and flag included. Dropped the guy a message, came to an agreement, picked it up this afternoon.

So if anyone Hampshire way needs short term use of a Bob Yak cargo trailer, drop me a line!

Thanks again.
horizon

Post by horizon »

How much?!
When the pestilence strikes from the East, go far and breathe the cold air deeply. Ignore the sage, stay not indoors. Ho Ri Zon 12th Century Chinese philosopher
PacoJones

Post by PacoJones »

How much did I pay? Or how much would I rent it for? Send me a PM either way.
iandusud

Post by iandusud »

PacoJones wrote: 15 May 2021, 6:38pm Thank you all for the input and advice, I really appreciate it.

One bit of advice I got elsewhere was "have a look on Facebook Marketplace, there's one in Brighton, here's a link". Though I loathe Facebook, I clicked the link, the one in Brighton wasn't great and probably for a 26" wheel but I did see one near Cheltenham at a good price, right size, bag and flag included. Dropped the guy a message, came to an agreement, picked it up this afternoon.

So if anyone Hampshire way needs short term use of a Bob Yak cargo trailer, drop me a line!

Thanks again.
Well done on finding what you need second hand (better for the planet as well as the pocket!), and also for the idea of making it available to others (also better for the planet as well as the pocket!).

Ian