Thermal Water Bottle

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
rjb

Re: Thermal Water Bottle

Post by rjb »

Jdsk wrote: 20 Nov 2021, 12:00pm Several discussed here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136129

Jonathan
That link doesn't work. :wink:

Board indexSearch
Information
The requested topic does not exist.
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
TrevA

Post by TrevA »

I tested my new DeBoyo thermal bottle today. Filled it with hot, diluted Ribena. It stayed hot throughout the ride and what little was left was still fairly hot, 3 hours later at the end of the ride. So if you want a hot drink and to be able to drink while you ride along, then I suggest an Elite DeBoyo thermal water bottle is the way to go. £25 from Tredz.
Sherwood CC and Notts CTC.
A cart horse trapped in the body of a man.
http://www.jogler2009.blogspot.com
chris_suffolk

Post by chris_suffolk »

TrevA wrote: 3 Dec 2021, 6:41pm I tested my new DeBoyo thermal bottle today. Filled it with hot, diluted Ribena. It stayed hot throughout the ride and what little was left was still fairly hot, 3 hours later at the end of the ride. So if you want a hot drink and to be able to drink while you ride along, then I suggest an Elite DeBoyo thermal water bottle is the way to go. £25 from Tredz.
Thanks for the info, that's where I got to in my thinking, just needed somebody's experience of them.
nez

Post by nez »

TrevA wrote: 3 Dec 2021, 6:41pm I tested my new DeBoyo thermal bottle today. Filled it with hot, diluted Ribena. It stayed hot throughout the ride and what little was left was still fairly hot, 3 hours later at the end of the ride. So if you want a hot drink and to be able to drink while you ride along, then I suggest an Elite DeBoyo thermal water bottle is the way to go. £25 from Tredz.
Thanks Trev