Tudor Sports short sleeve jersey

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
steady eddy

Tudor Sports short sleeve jersey

Post by steady eddy »

In a desperate attempt to avoid looking like a mobile bill board and to find something age and physique appropriate, I have been searching for plain but brightly coloured cycle jerseys. Countless jerseys in black but the brighter colours are more difficult to find. I have a tired Ground Effect jersey which I could just replace -it has served me well but I am trying to avoid flying a replacement half way round the world.

Any wearers of the "traditional" Tudor Sports short sleeve jerseys here like to express a view. The material is apparently stretchy - is it very lycra like - do the rear pockets sag - are they long enough it the back- so many jerseys aren't - do they wash well? What about fit, size up or down or do they come out as the size chart?
Your comments would be appreciated.
speedsixdave

Re: Tudor Sports short sleeve jersey

Post by speedsixdave »

Can't help you with Tudor but worth having a look at Torm, Jura and Ashmei jerseys too for plain and classy. The latter two not cheap. I have a sportwool Torm which does not feel woolly and a Merino Ashmei which is great. Both size quite snug.
Big wheels good, small wheels better.
Two saddles best!
the_twin

Post by the_twin »

You can get plain jerseys from Decathlon for next to nothing, alternatively Polaris make plain jerseys and often have good offers on their website.
daveanmucker

Post by daveanmucker »

I have a couple of Tudor sport short sleeve jerseys, I like them they don't have silly motif's all over them, the material is stretchy and comfortable but looks normal. I am not sure about the length , I am a bit short and find them not too long.
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

I have a short sleeve and a long sleeve jersey of theirs. I've had them for many years and they are still ok. Found the zips a bit fragile; managed to break them on both garments but, I do have a talent for this, so not necessarily a reflection on TS quality. I also have a pair of their plusses. All good, durable garments.