Best Track pump under £25

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
Airsporter1st

Re: Best Track pump under £25

Post by Airsporter1st »

Audax67 wrote:This is the one I would like but I bet it costs more than £25:

(Pic from Rumbach in Germany)

€425 + VAT

https://www.sks-germany.com/en/nachrichten/sks-pump-and-repair-station-can-be-ordered-now/
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Without checking out in detail, I would go for the one that has easy spares availability.

I suspect that means the Topeak.

Apart from economy, I find it satisfying to keep stuff working - then just get on and pedal/explore rather than sitting on the web exploring new fangled stuff/buying stuff.
Sweep
The utility cyclist

Post by The utility cyclist »

I came into a Oxford track pump (FOC) over a decade ago, it was already used, it's got a digital gauge which is fairly accurate though I tend to check with a schwalbe digital anyways. I've no idea who makes it but I've had no grumbles with it whatsoever, can get 120psi easily, both valve fittings are easy to get on. it's absolutely bob on and feels solid.
I've seen them sans gauge for about £20 posted and with analogue gauge for £25 posted.
I've used a Topeak Joe Blow and was bought one but didn't really need it so swapped it for something else.
Stewart H

Post by Stewart H »

I picked up the Aldi one for £3.99 a few years ago, the chuck feels odd and does not easily fit schrader, the presta part works well, the gauge seems pretty accurate and it is holding up well.
Fraz101

Post by Fraz101 »

Just picked this up off gumtree for £15

Guy said it’s lay in his shed for a year and used once!

reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

You've got a good pump there,I've had mine about 8years now without any problems.And spares are available if needed :) .
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden