More Miles cycle clothing

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
geomannie

More Miles cycle clothing

Post by geomannie »

Has anyone used More Miles https://moremile.co.uk/ to order cycling clothing? I ask as I bought some trail running shoes from them for £25 (plus £5 P&P) and the quality is very good for the price. If I had paid 2-3x as much I would have been happy.

I now notice that More Miles also do cycle clothing at ridiculously low prices, for example cycle jerseys from £5-£10 https://moremile.co.uk/mens/clothing/cycle-jerseys.html. I hesitate to buy at these prices. Are they worth having? But yet my trainers are fine.

If you have bought clothing from them, I would be grateful for your thoughts.
geomannie
cdugher

Re: More Miles cycle clothing

Post by cdugher »

i haven't had any of their cycling kit, but i have a few items of their running clothing, tights, jacket etc. and the quality and fit is excellent for the price. I personally wouldn't have any worries about trying their cycling kit.

I also have their trail shoes (on my third pair) the grip is the best i have ever used for cross country races.

hope this helps
Middle aged, middle of the pack, road, gravel, time trial and hill climb rider
geomannie

Post by geomannie »

cdugher wrote:i haven't had any of their cycling kit, but i have a few items of their running clothing, tights, jacket etc. and the quality and fit is excellent for the price. I personally wouldn't have any worries about trying their cycling kit.

I also have their trail shoes (on my third pair) the grip is the best i have ever used for cross country races.

hope this helps

Thanks a bunch. That helps a lot. I was also considering some running kit so your reply gives me confidence. Agreed about the trail shoes. They are excellent.

Cheers
geomannie
printedland

Post by printedland »

I can heartily recommend their own-brand socks, either for running or cycling. They often have deals like 5 pairs for a tenner, which makes them great value. I have hammered them whilst fell running over the last few years, and they seem to keep on going.