Does anyone know?? Archway Cycles 183 Archway Road London

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
grimnorth

Does anyone know?? Archway Cycles 183 Archway Road London

Postby grimnorth » 23 Jan 2015, 1:57pm

Hello everyone,

I am writing here in hope that someone can please help me. My best friend is a wee lovely lady who rides her bike to work and back in London. She put her bike into Archway Cycles to have the brakes looked at two weeks ago, the shop is now shut. The numbers disconnected, the email address pings back. She has reported it to the police but I have no idea what they will do, if anything.

If anyone please knows the owner/previous owner of this shop, or has any contact information I could try and ring them to ask them to give her back her bike before she loses it and has to claim on insurance, it would be much appreciated. She just wants her lovely bike back.

Thanks very much

Lee

loafer

Re: Does anyone know?? Archway Cycles 183 Archway Road Londo

Postby loafer » 23 Jan 2015, 5:27pm

hi Lee
that's not good try asking on www.cyclechat.net lots of London cyclists on there ....hope your friend gets her bike back soon

larry

LondonBikeCommuter

Postby LondonBikeCommuter » 25 Jan 2015, 12:20am

I cycle commute past it daily..... I know of the shop but couldn't at this point tell you what the position is re: has it gone bust. Can swing by there in the morning to see if there are any obvious signs of anything.

xyz

Postby xyz » 23 Sep 2015, 7:54am

grimnorth wrote:Hello everyone,

I am writing here in hope that someone can please help me. My best friend is a wee lovely lady who rides her bike to work and back in London. She put her bike into Archway Cycles to have the brakes looked at two weeks ago, the shop is now shut. The numbers disconnected, the email address pings back. She has reported it to the police but I have no idea what they will do, if anything.

If anyone please knows the owner/previous owner of this shop, or has any contact information I could try and ring them to ask them to give her back her bike before she loses it and has to claim on insurance, it would be much appreciated. She just wants her lovely bike back.

Thanks very much

xyz: Closed due to fraud. See Chris @ 515 Kingsland Road.