Anyone looking for work?

For discussions within the Cycle Training profession.

Do you really need gears?

No, I don't. I still have them, though.
17%
No, I don't so have none.
17%
Yes, what a question?!
50%
Yes, I am too lazy for a single ;-)
17%

Total votes: 6

Kris Socha

Anyone looking for work?

Post by Kris Socha »

Hi everyone,

Thought I should ask here rather than worry. Here is my question:

Is there anyone who lives near Chiswick W4 or Hounslow who is available (even from time to time) for some National Standard Cycle Training scheme I am running with/for the local authorities?

Even if they've not done the full accreditation it shouldn't be an issue. I can pay £10 p/hr (it's not a money making machine this cycling, you know) and have a lot of hours booked. Any takers?

Thanks a lot!
Si

Post by Si »

I see the thread is turning into handbags at dawn, so some posts removed. I've nothing against people discussing the rates for delivering cycle training or whether or not out of towners are as good as locals at it. But I'm drawing the line at calling each other dishonest and swearing at each other.

If you can help Kris out then please add to the thread. If you want to discuss how much trainers should be paid or where they come from then please start another thread.

Thank you.
lauriematt

Post by lauriematt »

WELL SAID!
WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU .... CAN ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER
lauriematt

Post by lauriematt »

i requested a info pack / application form from local council about assistant cycle instructor...

by the time i received the form, the position had closed! :(

that was a few months back...saw the same job advertised again this week. was unsure wether or not to go for it again?!?!

but in the end decided not to!
WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU .... CAN ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER
Si

Post by Si »

Once again can I request that people do not make personal digs. If you feel that you need to have a go then perhaps this forum isn't for you.
Kris Socha

Post by Kris Socha »

Sorry guys, I got carried away. Won't happen again, promise! :oops: