Mark topics read

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
breakwellmz

Mark topics read

Post by breakwellmz »

How do i undo the `Mark topics read` function(?) which i hovered over for too long so it actuated? :oops:
thirdcrank

Re: Mark topics read

Post by thirdcrank »

I don't think you can but by the time somebody posts who really knows it might be too late. The next-best thing is to click on "active topics" which brings up all the current threads in a list. Then have a look at the ones you wanted to read but didn't.
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

No cure as far as I know, but I've hit the Mark Read button inadvertently before.

What I've done, is to hit the Back button on my browser, and the screen flips back to the screen you had before.

Within reason, you can keep going back through the browsing history and look at what you looked at. Doesn't always work, probably due to cookies, but you should be able to go back to the previous screen ok.

................ probably too late now. :oops:
Mick F. Cornwall
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Yep.
That works fine.

I hit Mark Forums Read, and the screen waits a tad asking what you want to do next, then auto goes back to the forum main page with all topics read.

I hit the back button once.
It went back to the page asking what I wanted to do.

Straightaway, I hit the back button again, and it went back to the forum main page with the topics NOT read. :D
Mick F. Cornwall
breakwellmz

Post by breakwellmz »

Thanks guys, will try that.

Sorted!

Thanks.