Achievement Unlocked

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
User avatar
gaz
Posts: 14160
Joined: 9 Mar 2007, 12:09pm
Location: Kent, lorry park of England

Achievement Unlocked

Postby gaz » 20 Jul 2017, 11:23pm

Not only have I caught up, I've finally got ahead on my notifications :mrgreen: .
n-1.png
-1
There'll be tarmac over, the white cliffs of Dover ...

User avatar
Mick F
Spambuster
Posts: 50935
Joined: 7 Jan 2007, 11:24am
Location: Tamar Valley, Cornwall

Re: Achievement Unlocked

Postby Mick F » 21 Jul 2017, 3:14pm

:oops:
Best I can manage is zero.
Mick F. Cornwall

User avatar
gaz
Posts: 14160
Joined: 9 Mar 2007, 12:09pm
Location: Kent, lorry park of England

Re: Achievement Unlocked

Postby gaz » 20 Aug 2017, 7:33pm

We now have a zero post count user with a post on the board :? .
Disabled.png
First post, post count nil.
There'll be tarmac over, the white cliffs of Dover ...

User avatar
bovlomov
Posts: 4202
Joined: 5 Apr 2007, 7:45am
Contact:

Re: Achievement Unlocked

Postby bovlomov » 24 Aug 2017, 12:00am

gaz wrote:Not only have I caught up, I've finally got ahead on my notifications :mrgreen: .
n-1.png

Can I offload a few of my 26 on you? I don't really need them.

User avatar
[XAP]Bob
Posts: 18059
Joined: 26 Sep 2008, 4:12pm

Re: Achievement Unlocked

Postby [XAP]Bob » 25 Aug 2017, 12:37pm

bovlomov wrote:
gaz wrote:Not only have I caught up, I've finally got ahead on my notifications :mrgreen: .
n-1.png

Can I offload a few of my 26 on you? I don't really need them.


I want to trade with my phantom PM...
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.

User avatar
bovlomov
Posts: 4202
Joined: 5 Apr 2007, 7:45am
Contact:

Re: Achievement Unlocked

Postby bovlomov » 27 Aug 2017, 4:38pm

[XAP]Bob wrote:
bovlomov wrote:
gaz wrote:Not only have I caught up, I've finally got ahead on my notifications :mrgreen: .
n-1.png

Can I offload a few of my 26 on you? I don't really need them.


I want to trade with my phantom PM...

What's the exchange rate? (I'm up to 27; no PMs)

User avatar
gaz
Posts: 14160
Joined: 9 Mar 2007, 12:09pm
Location: Kent, lorry park of England

Re: Achievement Unlocked

Postby gaz » 27 Aug 2017, 5:20pm

bovlomov wrote:Can I offload a few of my 26 on you? I don't really need them.

They're yours, I don't believe them to be transferable.

If you click Notification>See all>mark all>mark as read you'll clear your counter. If you select Notifications>settings you can turn most of them off.
There'll be tarmac over, the white cliffs of Dover ...