Tech questions in DAK section.

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
mattsccm

Tech questions in DAK section.

Post by mattsccm »

This sort of popped up, from me, in the does anyone know section.
That and the tech sectional are becoming confused. Currently, the top 5 threads in DAOK are tech items. Many more on the first page are as well. I know it can't really be controlled and I know that mods etc are using their time and thus can't be moving threads about frequently but could this be governed slightly more?
Maybe some stronger guidelines or something. No big deal but why be incorrect?
Cheers, Matt
Graham

Re: Tech questions in DAK section.

Post by Graham »

Fair enough : we don't read everything.

You can help by reporting the Topic with a comment where you think it should go.

There is no hard definition between sections, but my heuristic cyber advisor robot will advise me.

I/we would prefer that you stick to "clearly incorrect section" rather than marginal judgements.
( Many of our tech-interested users are used to looking in both sections anyway. )
rjb

Post by rjb »

If you go the quick links and select active topics you get the latest postings across all sections. I find this very useful as you can then select any topic of interest to you and it doesn't matter if something is in the wrong section. :wink:
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
mattsccm

Post by mattsccm »

I do that rjb, its just the "untidiness " of it all really:)