Cheap Shot

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

Hi,
:roll:
Attachments
E3BFAD00-063D-404A-8BFB-E703D86AF72D.png
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
PH

Re: Cheap Shot

Post by PH »

At least it's more polite than the PM's he sends me.
But at least he has a sense of humour, telling you what would make it a friendly board :lol:
Graham

Re: Cheap Shot

Post by Graham »

Anyone using the PM system to send abusive and/or insulting messages, etc. will be banned from the forum.

From Posting info & Guidelines :-
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3661

The Private Messaging (PM) system

The PM system, provided within this forum, enables a user to send a message directly to another named user, out of public view.
It is particularly appropriate to use it when using the Small Ads, where there is a need to communicate personal details, etc.

It starts working only AFTER the user's first (public) posting is approved by moderators.

Reporting a PM

A PM can be reported to the moderators in the same manner as a post on the publicly visible boards.
This should only be done in cases where someone has sent a PM that is abusive or offensive in nature, or otherwise violates forum rules.
A PM can be reported by clicking on the button with exclamation mark symbol. [ "!" : the hover-over label reads "Report private message" ]

The contents of a reported PM is viewable to the reviewing moderator - with the original contents.
( By comparison to a simple, Copy/Paste, which is functionally equivalent, but allows the possibility of alteration. )

Privacy
"Private" in this PM system is a relative term. i.e. They are private in that you are communicating directly with another forum user and this is not publicly visible.
The forum staff are ONLY interested the contents of individual PM messages when they have been reported and are judged to provide evidence of a breach the forum rules.
PMs are NOT private in the general sense that :-
- They are stored in a database as plain text.
- Recipients of PMs may copy and use the contents.