Quotes much too long, guidelines

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
Cyril Haearn

Re: Quotes much too long, guidelines

Postby Cyril Haearn » 18 Mar 2020, 3:59pm

Bonefishblues wrote:Please try not to stoop to petty abuse and misrepresentation.

Your posts, as mine, or on an open, public forum. If you find contra-opinions difficult to cope with, then there's a simple cure.

Misrepresentation, that is what you do by claiming I wrote something I did not, by changing my text

I asked you not to do it with my posts at least (for all I know others are not so concerned) that is simple enough and possible, right? Or ignore me if you prefer (rather than falsifying what I write) I should be happy with that

I do find your attitude provocative, not the way to behave face-to-face, do you use the same tactics at work? Are you indeed a downsizing executive? I should like an answer!
Entertainer, intellectual, idealist, PoB, 60097
Cycling-of course, but it is far better on a Gillott
We love safety cameras, we hate bullies

Bonefishblues

Postby Bonefishblues » 18 Mar 2020, 4:01pm

I'll leave it there I think, as perhaps you should have done prior to your last post.

100%JR

Postby 100%JR » 19 Mar 2020, 2:38am

Cyril Haearn wrote:
Bonefishblues wrote:Please try not to stoop to petty abuse and misrepresentation.
Your posts, as mine, or on an open, public forum. If you find contra-opinions difficult to cope with, then there's a simple cure.

I do find your attitude provocative, not the way to behave face-to-face, do you use the same tactics at work? Are you indeed a downsizing executive? I should like an answer!

I think your OP (as with some of your others) is provocative.The highlighted text above is nothing short of baiting.
You have form for “provocative” posts which you then try to turn around on others.You take any form of criticism personally and claim innocence.
You appear to be the only member who opposes quoting and making changes to quotes.Too bad.To quote a moderator “if you don’t like it then don’t use the Forum”