sticky or section for posting video content / links?

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
yostumpy

sticky or section for posting video content / links?

Post by yostumpy »

NOTE TO MODERATORS , can we have a section, as a sticky, where by folks can put links to this and other good video stuff they come across.
markjohnobrien

Re: Henry Wildeberry & Ms Cools

Post by markjohnobrien »

yostumpy wrote: 8 May 2021, 7:03pm Yes inddedy , been following them for a good couple of years, really passionate cyclists, and they actually 'think' about what they say, a bit of a a rarety these days. I thoroughly enjoy their stuff.

NOTE TO MODERATORS , can we have a section, as a sticky, where by folks can put links to this and other good video stuff they come across.
That’s a good idea.
Raleigh Randonneur 708 (Magura hydraulic brakes); Blue Raleigh Randonneur 708 dynamo; Pearson Compass 631 tourer; Dawes One Down 631 dynamo winter bike;Raleigh Travelogue 708 tourer dynamo; Kona Sutra; Trek 920 disc Sram Force.
Colin63

Post by Colin63 »

I agree. I didn't know where to post this link. I chose here because of the technical episodes which have been very interesting, but it coulsd equally have been in 'on the road' for the videos of the touring and randonneuring. I hope someone will enjoy the videos though.
Jdsk

Post by Jdsk »

I wouldn't assume that Moderators follow any thread, and suggest sending a Private Message.

Although "reporting" the post would also get attention! : - )

Jonathan
Jdsk

Post by Jdsk »

Colin63 wrote: 8 May 2021, 7:51pm I agree. I didn't know where to post this link. I chose here because of the technical episodes which have been very interesting, but it coulsd equally have been in 'on the road' for the videos of the touring and randonneuring. I hope someone will enjoy the videos though.
Thanks for posting.

Jonathan
Vorpal

Re: sticky or section for posting video content / links?

Post by Vorpal »

This thread was created from a request on viewtopic.php?f=5&t=145720&p=1604901#p1604901 to have a sticky or section for posting links like that.

For me, the simplest thing is to have an ongoing thread, like the favourite tea shops one, where people can post links they find interesting or inspiring. However, I though I'd put it here for discussion, first.
“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
yostumpy

Re: sticky or section for posting video content / links?

Post by yostumpy »

Thanks,the thing with ongoing threads, is that they drop off the radar rather quickly, as other things get posted, and get missed / forgotten about and die.