Photographs - difficulties??

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
Asdace

Post by Asdace »

I was watching Dr.Who & the Daleks last night at work, only for 20 minutes. Guess I will have watch it on BBCi later on, thank God for the internet.
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

If we're picking stuff out of our galleries, does anyone remember this little gem?? ......

Mick F. Cornwall
Edwards

Post by Edwards »

As you can see it is a screen grab. I then added the black shorts as she was wearing a throng same colour as her top.
The shorts were added as I thought it better not to get any more problems with the mods :wink:
gaz

Post by gaz »

Edwards wrote:As you can see it is a screen grab. I then added the black shorts as she was wearing a throng same colour as her top.
The shorts were added as I thought it better not to get any more problems with the mods :wink:
What's so wrong about a ? :wink:
Last edited by gaz on 1 Jun 2023, 11:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

On the subject of uploading photographs (or rather not uploading photographs) can anybody explain what happened here?

I cut and pasted the successful link into the unsuccessful post and it also failed - can anyone enlighten me?
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

I can't.

I saw this this afternoon, and was stumped then as I am now.
Mick F. Cornwall
gaz

Post by gaz »

I've cut and pasted Branthwaite's posted non-working link next to the working one from kwakers into a pm to self - identical coding, both work on the received message.

I've quoted the whole of Branthwaite's post in a reply on the same thread (since deleted). The quoted link works.

Have we entered the Twilight Zone?
matt_twam_asi

Post by matt_twam_asi »

The only thing I can think of is that Branthwaite had BBCode disabled in his post.
johnonthetyne

Post by johnonthetyne »

i have re-size pics from my new camera but not the old one , otherwise they wont add. i have a programme for re-sizing i downloaded from somewhere.