Is Trump Mad?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.

Is Trump Mad?

yes
65%
no
25%
maybe
6%
maybe not
2%
dont know
2%

Total votes: 143

Bonefishblues

Re: Is Trump Mad?

Post by Bonefishblues »

That will hurt him more than most things, I suspect.

This is striking (my bold):

The top 400 rich people on the list, however, have made money despite Covid-19, with their collective fortunes increasing by 40 per cent, a total of $4.5 trillion.
merseymouth

Post by merseymouth »

Yep, and the Russians have just admitted to using a hotty totty, bit of eye candy translator at talks between Putin & Chump! :oops: :lol: MM
Jdsk

Post by Jdsk »

41 months

Jonathan
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Just read that Trumps claims Johnson will go down as onenof the UK's best PMs equal only to Churchill.
Notnonly is Trump mad and bad but he's also stupid too!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
kylecycler

Post by kylecycler »

reohn2 wrote: 20 Nov 2021, 9:19am Just read that Trumps claims Johnson will go down as onenof the UK's best PMs equal only to Churchill.
Not only is Trump mad and bad but he's also stupid too!
In terms of endorsements that's the kiss of death (or should be).
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

kylecycler wrote: 20 Nov 2021, 4:53pm
reohn2 wrote: 20 Nov 2021, 9:19am Just read that Trumps claims Johnson will go down as onenof the UK's best PMs equal only to Churchill.
I sincerly hope so,presently a balloon on a stick could do a better job than the UK PM.I'm getting to the stage where I can't stand to see him or hear his voice as it makes me feel very angry
W H Auden
sjs

Post by sjs »

reohn2 wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 8:50am
I sincerly hope so,presently a balloon on a stick could do a better job than the UK PM.I'm getting to the stage where I can't stand to see him or hear his voice as it makes me feel very angry
+1. For similar reasons I have long ago given up on watching the news and especially Question Time.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

sjs wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 9:01am
reohn2 wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 8:50am
+1. For similar reasons I have long ago given up on watching the news and especially Question Time.
QT in the past couple of months has been a disaster for the Tories,exposing them for the crass,corrupt,sickly and totally out of touch government they are,all their representatives on the show have been sent packing with their tail between their legs.
Last week's edition was a particularly good example of how they've been shown to be the worst of the worst even in their own heartland!
W H Auden
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/stephen-miller-donald-trump-omicron-b1965358.html wrote:Stephen Miller thinks Trump would already have vaccine for Omicron variant if he was still president
Stephen Miller thinks Trump would already have vaccine for Omicron variant if he was still president
It’s unclear how Mr Trump, who has no experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, could develop vaccines to prevent undiscovered variants of SARS-CoV-2
And these people were running the US. Beggars belief. They must know that they are spouting drivel (can't the electorate spot it). Half a brain cell would be enough to spot the lunacy in this assertion (given 0.5 secs).

Ian
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Psamathe wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 7:34pm
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/stephen-miller-donald-trump-omicron-b1965358.html wrote:Stephen Miller thinks Trump would already have vaccine for Omicron variant if he was still president
Stephen Miller thinks Trump would already have vaccine for Omicron variant if he was still president
It’s unclear how Mr Trump, who has no experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, could develop vaccines to prevent undiscovered variants of SARS-CoV-2
And these people were running the US. Beggars belief. They must know that they are spouting drivel (can't the electorate spot it). Half a brain cell would be enough to spot the lunacy in this assertion (given 0.5 secs).

Ian
The worst of it is that some people actually believe such drivel because they can see no wrong in a con man such as Trump.
It's the same story here in the UK,some actually think Johnson and his cohorts are doing a good job such is their stupidity!
W H Auden
Jdsk

Post by Jdsk »

Nine lawyers allied with Donald Trump were ordered on Thursday to pay Detroit and Michigan a total of $175,000 in sanctions for abusing the court system with a sham lawsuit challenging the 2020 election results.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -sanctions

Jonathan
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Jdsk wrote: 3 Dec 2021, 5:50pm Nine lawyers allied with Donald Trump were ordered on Thursday to pay Detroit and Michigan a total of $175,000 in sanctions for abusing the court system with a sham lawsuit challenging the 2020 election results.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -sanctions

Jonathan
Should've been $175million!
W H Auden
Jdsk

Post by Jdsk »

Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 17.18.33.png
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... n-petition

Getting there steadily but slowly...

Jonathan
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

Court cases are starting
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/apr/29/donald-trump-judge-denies-request-end-contempt-order-keep-10000-a-day-fine wrote:Judge denies Trump’s request to end contempt order and $10,000-a-day fine
New York judge said there was no evidence Trump had conducted a thorough search for the records sought by attorney general

A New York judge on Friday denied a request from Donald Trump’s lawyer to end a contempt-of-court finding against the former U.S. president and kept in place $10,000-a-day fine over his failure to comply with a subpoena issued by the state attorney general investigating the business practices of Trump’s family company, the Trump Organization...
$10,000 might not be too horrible for Trump but per day it can quickly mount up.

Meanwhile, as to his mental state
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/apr/29/trump-dangerous-fruit-tomato-jokes wrote:Trump mocked for fearing protesters would throw ‘dangerous’ fruit at him
Worthy of being from Monty Python.

Ian
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

He's a very naughty boy! :wink:
W H Auden