Currently listening to .......

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
reohn2

Re: Currently listening to .......

Postby reohn2 » 22 Dec 2018, 12:02am

https://youtu.be/nPJq-OVTqv0 .... ...... prophetic?
-----------------------------------------------------------
I cycle therefore I am.

reohn2

Postby reohn2 » 11 Jan 2019, 5:32pm

Milk Carton kids:- https://youtu.be/gL8eBrhVTJ4
Simply incredible!
Modern day Simon and Garfunkel ?
I cycle therefore I am.

[XAP]Bob

Postby [XAP]Bob » 11 Jan 2019, 7:13pm

Sounds really nice, but the guy on the right is really annoying me visually (and as an audio tech) by bouncing quite so much!
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.

reohn2

Postby reohn2 » 11 Jan 2019, 7:36pm

[XAP]Bob wrote:Sounds really nice, but the guy on the right is really annoying me visually (and as an audio tech) by bouncing quite so much!

He(Kenneth Pattengale)is a maestro guitarist,song writer and singer,the other chap(Joey Ryan) compliments him and together they make incredible music together.
I don't mind the visual antics one bit,it kind of explains the exuberism Kenneth has for his incredible art,and visually the deadpan seemingly stauesque figure of Joey is understated and definitely equally as gifted IMO.
Together they're incredible,magical and extremely talented :)
I cycle therefore I am.

[XAP]Bob

Postby [XAP]Bob » 11 Jan 2019, 9:18pm

Undeniably talented - I’ll just listen rather than watching, it’s an easy solution to a very minor problem (particularly since it’s unlikely I’ll ever engineer for them)
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Vorpal

Postby Vorpal » 11 Jan 2019, 10:25pm

I spent the afternoon at work doing some analysis and listening to, in no particular order
-Jethro Tull
-Enya
-Yes
-Händel
-Emerson, Lake, & Palmer
“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom