supply a chat bubble

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
661-Pete

Re: supply a chat bubble

Post by 661-Pete »

Oh I've done plenty of photoshopping - and I know what a meme is (a word first coined by Richard Dawkins, for your information - though you probably didn't want to know that...).

As to being rude.... :roll:
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
SpannerGeek

Post by SpannerGeek »

661-Pete wrote:Oh I've done plenty of photoshopping - and I know what a meme is (a word first coined by Richard Dawkins, for your information - though you probably didn't want to know that...).

As to being rude.... :roll:

It's not Photoshop, it's a simple 'any idiot can do it' online app. I'm sure you could manage it no problem.
Jonesthebike

Post by Jonesthebike »

Wow- this thread got grumpy!
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

This forum is full of grumpy old geezers. I wouldn't wish it otherwise! :lol:
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
SpannerGeek

Post by SpannerGeek »

661-Pete wrote:This forum is full of grumpy old geezers. I wouldn't wish it otherwise! :lol:

Grumpiness is good for the soul.. Grumpiness + alcoholic beverages .. Even better :lol:
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

661-Pete wrote:
SpannerGeek wrote:Like dis! (various attachments)

You know, I thought the idea of the OP was to invite captions to the photograph as displayed.

Of course if you prefer to take over the thread, do your own thing, and photoshop your own fake pictures, fine. Go ahead. But maybe on a separate thread?

very interersting how threads go astray? am waiting for the first person to mention the calais kids or lilly allen

Trump - who is lilly Allen?
Farage - some nobody wannabee singer but I would prefer her to youhere next to me with her hand where yours is
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

Grumpiness. Fine. Alcohol. No, 'fraid not, virtually none consumed in this parish (though I am down to meet some ex-colleagues at the pub one day next month).

Having just watched a TV news item about numerous blokes coming to grief on railway lines after too much of the pleasant stuff (apparently this happens more often in December than any other month, I wonder why? :twisted: ), I am in no mood to soften my attitude!

No apologies if this sounds sanctimonious. I'd rather there was a living man enjoying less of life, than a dead man who enjoyed himself hugely - while it lasted...

Now this thread has gone seriously off-topic! Can't be helped.