Sick Of Chasing Sheep........Bah...

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
NATURAL ANKLING

Sick Of Chasing Sheep........Bah...

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

Hi,
Not been on the bike much this year due to Facet Joint Pain, old age, but fitness is OK, as I seem to be able to select top gear and ride for ten miles or more :)
Acceleration is poor off the lights, so a carbon roadie passed me going up and over a bridge, but he was slow as I caught him on the other side passed him and then he was chasing me till I turned off :)

That's not the story I do some hills steep, not in top :) And there are several fields with lambs and ewes, constantly running up and down the road :?
Got to the top of the hill and there's a lamb bleating and running from me and the bike, then he darts behind and goes off down hill, I decide to chase him and force him? to the top where its easy to get into field.........anyway dismount and force the blighter into the long grass where he's stranded, grab and tuck under my arm leaving bike and wander back to find a gate / hole.
I meet someone in a car with dog who is hanging around, she rings farmer but no reply, I see later that she is doing this as she has three dogs and I guess that they will run after lamb :roll:
Forced lamb under gate (she mentions that the farmer is rather relaxed about the sheep) it wanders off and seems fine, probably wrong field :P
A dog lover and an animal lover but a bit sick of rescuing wildlife which normally ends up with euthanasia as the parent cant look after the things......................last time........the stuff that falls out of the sky.............
Know nowt about sheep.
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.