Gmail

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Drake

Gmail

Post by Drake »

Has anybody experienced​ problems with Gmail of late. Although i get notification that there is an email, i cant open it. When i try to open, all i get is a rotating circle, which i believe is called the "circle of death". This is all happening on my Acer tablet.
Strange think is that on my Samsung Galaxy A3 phone the operation is perfect. I can go in and out of emails as many times as i like.
I don't have a lot tech no savvy, so any help would be appreciated.
ambodach

Re: Gmail

Post by ambodach »

I also have a galaxy a3 phone which gets my gmail and my bt mail perfectly. Same with the ipad which works fine for both. I also have a laptop with windows 10 which is a bit of a pain. Bt mail comes in ok but gmail seems to take forever to appear and it has to be " told " to get gmail but this does not always work. No idea why this happens but you are not quite alone. The reason for using the laptop is that it is easier to type particularly for a long reply to an email. I know the thing is there since it can be seen on the phone but it does not appear on the laptop.