FILUMS ..to see.

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
brynpoeth

Re: FILUMS ..to see.

Postby brynpoeth » 24 Dec 2019, 4:39pm

mercalia wrote:I read on the BBC that they intend to redo some of it. Maybe more furry breasts :lol:

Or some dogs :wink:
Cats are all much the same, dogs vary a lot
Entertainer, kidult, curmudgeon
Cycling-of course, but it is far better on a Gillott
We love safety cameras, we love life "597"

mercalia

Postby mercalia » 26 Dec 2019, 5:01pm

Yesterday I went thru the 10 eps of the 2nd Season of Lost in Space - much better than the first season
Today I finished the 3rd season of The Last Kingdom. ( the little scheming would be king runt got his come-uppance at last.)

Both these series are top notch ( now )

kwackers

Postby kwackers » 26 Dec 2019, 9:38pm

mercalia wrote:Yesterday I went thru the 10 eps of the 2nd Season of Lost in Space - much better than the first season
Today I finished the 3rd season of The Last Kingdom. ( the little scheming would be king runt got his come-uppance at last.)

Both these series are top notch ( now )

"The Last Kingdom" was excellent - as was "Vikings".
(And for a bit of tongue in cheek I really enjoyed "Norsemen")

I watched the first season of "Lost in Space" and thought it was pants, I guess I could suffer season 2 - but it really needs to be a lot better.

Just finished the last ep of "The Expanse".

Still got a couple of episodes of "Rick & Morty" along with "His Dark Materials" (and "Seven Worlds" for non sci-fi).

There's "The Witcher" and the "Picard" series too, I'll give them a go I think.

mercalia

Postby mercalia » 27 Dec 2019, 10:59am

re The Last Kingdom. I will miss the scheming runt who wanted Alfred's throne. Not sure if the next season will be any good without him? So many characters have gone incl Alfred and Ragnor also. Utred is a rather plain character? I suspect it will go down hill now and the next season the Last of the Last Kingdom?

The Vikings, I still have the last season to watch, Got a bit weary after the first few seasons.