Trump AGAIN?????????

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
reohn2

Trump AGAIN?????????

Post by reohn2 »

His attack on Sadiq Khan is nothing short of the rantings of a idiotic buffoon in charge of the most powerful nation on the planet!
Worth discussing?
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
landsurfer

Re: Trump AGAIN?????????

Post by landsurfer »

No not really ......it's the nature of the beast .....
“Quiet, calm deliberation disentangles every knot.”
Be more Mike.
The road goes on forever.
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

Did you see the headline about the leaks:
"Trump is furious about the leaks ... though doctors tell him not to worry as it's normal for a man of his age"

Ian
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

reohn2 wrote:His attack on Sadiq Khan is nothing short of the rantings of a idiotic buffoon in charge of the most powerful nation on the planet!
Worth discussing?

Having seen what Kahn said and that Trump didn't bother to understand it and quoted it out of context so he could use it to support his own Muslim Ban, it does not reflect well. But it is apparently his nature to hold grudges against individuals and he apparently has a grudge against Khan after his comments against the Trump Muslim Ban.

It just shows Trump for what he is.

Ian
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

landsurfer wrote:No not really ......it's the nature of the beast .....

"Beast" being the operative word I'd say :?
W H Auden
Cyril Haearn

Post by Cyril Haearn »

Psamathe wrote:Did you see the headline about the leaks:
"Trump is furious about the leaks ... though doctors tell him not to worry as it's normal for a man of his age"

Ian

Could well be that the rest of the world will unite against him and the fight against global warming will be taken seriously at last
Entertainer, juvenile, curmudgeon, PoB, 30120
Cycling-of course, but it is far better on a Gillott
We love safety cameras, we hate bullies
landsurfer

Post by landsurfer »

Maybe thats his secret plan .......... :lol:
Be more Mike.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

landsurfer wrote:Maybe thats his secret plan .......... :lol:

Does he have a plan that extends past the limitations of the number of characters he can shoe horn into his social media account?

Seems to me he's been giving our very own Mrs May sound bite lessons and look where it's leading her..........
Last edited by reohn2 on 5 Jun 2017, 8:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
W H Auden
pwa

Post by pwa »

reohn2 wrote:

Does he have a plan that extends past the limitations of the number of characters he can shoe horn into his social media account?

Seems to me he's been giving own very own Mrs May sound bite lessons and look where it's leading her..........

If you keep UK politicians out of this and just focus on Trump you may have found a topic on which we can unite our nation!
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

pwa wrote:
reohn2 wrote:

Seems to me he's been giving own very own Mrs May sound bite lessons and look where it's leading her..........

If you keep UK politicians out of this and just focus on Trump you may have found a topic on which we can unite our nation!

Just an observation :wink:
W H Auden
Bonefishblues

Post by Bonefishblues »

If you get it wrong, the average person simply withdraws and apologies with grace. He compounds it and keeps digging. It's the oddest thing.
landsurfer

Post by landsurfer »

pwa wrote:

++1
Be more Mike.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Touchy aren't we? :wink:

I've seen Corbyn character assassinated unmercyfully on this forum before now,and I've seen thread drift to the Saraggaso sea without comment.
But have a little dig at our Mother Teresa and people get all upset and defensive,.
So c'mon boys laugh and the world laughs with you,cry and you cry alone :D
W H Auden
pwa

Post by pwa »

reohn2 wrote:Touchy aren't we? :wink:

I've seen Corbyn character assassinated unmercyfully on this forum before now,and I've seen thread drift to the Saraggaso sea without comment.
But have a little dig at our Mother Teresa and people get all upset and defensive,.
So c'mon boys laugh and the world laughs with you,cry and you cry alone :D

We have at least one other thread for having a go at Corbyn, May or whoever. I think a thread on Donald is a rare opportunity for everyone to come together in a unity of derision. Historians must already be mulling over comparisons with Caligula.
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

pwa wrote:
reohn2 wrote:

The trouble is that May has strongly aligned herself with Trump; she's tried to water down EU policies on climate change, rushing over and inviting him for a State Visit (something that is normally a 2nd term event, not 2nd week!), that she refused to condemn US pulling out of Paris Agreement and even pointed out supporting US action, etc. She is strongly aligning herself with Trump (presumably because she wants a Free Trade Deal from him - even though our current average US trade tariffs are already very lot so it's more a PR issue than a trade issue).

Ian