Corbyn to be PM within 6 months?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Psamathe

Re: Corbyn to be PM within 6 months?

Postby Psamathe » 15 Feb 2018, 2:39pm

kwackers wrote:
mercalia wrote:Does Corbyn want the job at the moment - Cameron was glad to go wasnt he?

I think anyone who wants the job right now must be an idiot - probably why bojo keeps popping his head up.

I think Bojo has been forced into starting his leadership campaign the other day by Reese Mogg who started his bid for the job some time ago.

Ian

mercalia

Postby mercalia » 15 Feb 2018, 2:49pm

Psamathe wrote:
kwackers wrote:
mercalia wrote:Does Corbyn want the job at the moment - Cameron was glad to go wasnt he?

I think anyone who wants the job right now must be an idiot - probably why bojo keeps popping his head up.

I think Bojo has been forced into starting his leadership campaign the other day by Reese Mogg who started his bid for the job some time ago.

Ian

god help us if Mogg got to be PM - the unemployed would be set to work digging roads for a pittance, the homeless excluded from towns or city centres forced to live under fly overs out of town etc

Psamathe

Postby Psamathe » 15 Feb 2018, 4:10pm

mercalia wrote:
Psamathe wrote:
kwackers wrote:I think anyone who wants the job right now must be an idiot - probably why bojo keeps popping his head up.

Ian

god help us if Mogg got to be PM - the unemployed would be set to work digging roads for a pittance, the homeless excluded from towns or city centres forced to live under fly overs out of town etc

But at least having all those kids up the chimneys sweeping them out would keep them off the streets.

Ian