Obama are getting the boot??

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Bill Reynolds

Obama are getting the boot??

Post by Bill Reynolds »

Hello, I read often in 'The Times' that the latest U.S. president is trying to get rid of the care service brought in by the last president. I know there is no NHS sort of thing over there and the first thing you see in American hospitals is the payment counter, but WHY on earth would this Trump thing try to get rid of Obama Care? Not all American people are loaded so what's behind the idea of dumping this scheme?? This is a proper question, I really don't know the reason for this cancellation of this scheme....
meic

Re: Obama are getting the boot??

Post by meic »

People who dont have the money for care will get some provided from the system. Obviously if they dont have the money then somebody else will be paying.
Trump promised the somebody elses a chance to bring this paying to an end.
Yma o Hyd
Bill Reynolds

Post by Bill Reynolds »

Sorry, this smart buttock tablet has done what my fancy mobile phone does...thinks it's smarter than me and dumps/inserts letters in message's that make things look daft!!!, like the missing word in the above title....
Bill Reynolds

Post by Bill Reynolds »

Just had a good laugh! The thingy on this forum has removed ****...guess the word and inserted ...bottom...jezze...
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

AFAIUI Trump detests Obama since Seth Meyers took him apart at the WH Correspondents' Dinner some years back, and Obama laughed his leg off. Then Obama similarly ridiculed His Trumpitude during the 2016 election campaign.

Since then, the Orange Monster is out to destroy everything Obama that he can, even if it hurts his own constituents, the US, the world, what the hell.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
rjb

Post by rjb »

Bill Reynolds wrote:Just had a good laugh! The thingy on this forum has removed ****...guess the word and inserted ...bottom...jezze...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway X2, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D