Because your worth it

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
thirdcrank

Because your worth it

Post by thirdcrank »

JohnW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-qY5XzTnc

:wink:

Worth reading your post, not a comment on your use or otherwise of cosmetics.
BTW, perhaps you meant "turned left, right in front of me."
JohnW

Re: Because your worth it

Post by JohnW »

thirdcrank wrote:JohnW

.....................BTW, perhaps you meant "turned left, right in front of me."

That's correct tc - I knew there'd be an intelligent explanation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thirdcrank wrote:JohnW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-qY5XzTnc
:wink:
Worth reading your post, not a comment on your use or otherwise of cosmetics.

I don't want to contemplate the 'otherwise' for cosmetics. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be serious, I submit that the stuff they're advertising is quite worthless - except to companies who make a lot of money out of exploiting vulnerable women.
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

JohnW wrote: ... To be serious, I submit that the stuff they're advertising is quite worthless - except to companies who make a lot of money out of exploiting vulnerable women.

Part of the reason I thought the reference to the L'Oréal ads would be widely understood is that there's recently been some controversy / clickbait about at least one of the actresses who'd featured in the ads and presumably had her cut of the $$$ saying it wasn't worth it.
JohnW

Post by JohnW »

thirdcrank wrote:
JohnW wrote: ... To be serious, I submit that the stuff they're advertising is quite worthless - except to companies who make a lot of money out of exploiting vulnerable women.

Part of the reason I thought the reference to the L'Oréal ads would be widely understood is that there's recently been some controversy / clickbait about at least one of the actresses who'd featured in the ads and presumably had her cut of the $$$ saying it wasn't worth it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....................but, seriously, wasn't worth it for whom - the actress or the company? - or isn't the stuff they're paddling not worth what the punters pay for it?