Is Trump Mad?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.

Is Trump Mad?

yes
65%
no
25%
maybe
6%
maybe not
2%
dont know
2%

Total votes: 143

Bonefishblues

Re: Is Trump Mad?

Post by Bonefishblues »

pete75 wrote:
Bonefishblues wrote:
Psamathe wrote:Is Trump now accepting defeat?
Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 14.31.59.png
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327956491056279552

Is he gradually realising that he'd need to overturn so many state results and his legal cases being thrown out ...?

Pretty "sad" demonstration of "ego". He's apparently turned off Fox for not following his line but rather they recognise that the electorate has chosen so Trump has abandoned then (not they seem (one of) the target of his Twitter rage).

Ian

What's so depressing is that people are so accepting of it.

Yep. Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when he's needed?

Actually, let me change that.

What's so depressing is how intimidated people are by Trump such that they daren't speak up. With honourable exceptions, such as his latest firee.
kwackers

Post by kwackers »

trumpqueen.jpg
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

I happened to have the Radio 4 on this morning (Today program) and following Rudy Giuliani presentation on the risks of poor quality hair dye (with practical demonstrations), R4 has a fashion expert on to comment and she said apparently Trump has stopped dyeing his hair since the election.

I wonder what that indicates?

Ian
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

It's amazing that Rudi (Rudi by name, rudey by nature?) dares show his face after the Borat set-up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12992207/ ... rat-video/

Or perhaps it was a forgery....
kylecycler

Post by kylecycler »

simonineaston wrote:Latest attempt by that trouser-diving sleaze-ball Giuliani to rattle the cage of their knuckle-dragging fan-boys hints that they might be running out of campaign funds... :wink:
https://www.timesnownews.com/the-buzz/a ... its/679094

After hair dye mingled with sweat ran down Rudy's face at yesterday's freakshow press conference with its spurious, entirely unsubstantiated accusations of voter fraud, Four Seasons Total Landscaping came up with this... :lol:

mercalia

Post by mercalia »

If you read this Guardian article you cant but think that Trump is a gangster-demagogue of the worst kind behaving in the way that dictators use the means of democracy and the law to override the public will. Reminds me of Zimbabwe & Mugabe

However, Mitt Romney, a senator for Utah and the party’s 2012 presidential nominee, broke ranks on Thursday. He said: “Having failed to make even a plausible case of widespread fraud or conspiracy before any court of law, the president has now resorted to overt pressure on state and local officials to subvert the will of the people and overturn the election. It is difficult to imagine a worse, more undemocratic action by a sitting American president.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/20/trump-michigan-republicans-election?

If I was relligeous I would be thinking we are in the last days before the 2nd coming as those days are suppose to see the rise of false prophets and the antichrist
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

kylecycler wrote:
simonineaston wrote:Latest attempt by that trouser-diving sleaze-ball Giuliani to rattle the cage of their knuckle-dragging fan-boys hints that they might be running out of campaign funds... :wink:

After hair dye mingled with sweat ran down Rudy's face at yesterday's freakshow press conference with its spurious, entirely unsubstantiated accusations of voter fraud, Four Seasons Total Landscaping came up with this... :lol:

Brings a whole new meaning to 'the gravy train' :shock:
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
simonineaston

Post by simonineaston »

fabulous! :P
S
(on the look out for Armageddon, on board a Brompton nano & ever-changing Moultons)
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

reohn2 wrote:
kylecycler wrote:

Brings a whole new meaning to 'the gravy train' :shock:

can any one tell if it is oxo or bisto?

I am surprized the wax didnt melt also
djnotts

Post by djnotts »

I knew I should have had a bet on Trump remaining in office.
kwackers

Post by kwackers »

djnotts wrote:I knew I should have had a bet on Trump remaining in office.

Nah, he's dead, just doesn't accept it yet.

Mind you if he did try to stay in it might trigger another American Civil War - make a nice change to have some interesting stories on the news instead of more covid tedium.
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

kwackers wrote:

Mind you if he did try to stay in it might trigger another American Civil War - make a nice change to have some interesting stories on the news instead of more covid tedium.

You can bet there will be a film made about it, hopefully a comedy as there is so much opportunity to take the micky
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

mercalia wrote:
can any one tell if it is oxo or bisto?.....

Neither,it's Shitzo,you know like the now insignificant dog who's all bark and no bite :wink:
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

kwackers wrote: ... it might trigger another American Civil War ... .

I really hope that this doesn't happen. From my completely uninformed position, I think the danger period is over: the democratic result has now had time to sink in. There's always the possibility that this poor loser will announce a call to arms in defence of the United States but I think the likelihood of that is receding. All bluster.

My prediction is that the US institutions will ignore him and inaugurate the next president. There's still the danger that others may try to profit from this period of uncertainty but I believe the USA will not degenerate into civil disorder
djnotts

Post by djnotts »

kwackers wrote:

In the happy event of a Civil War or even just seriously lethal disorder then Trump will of course "win". Those with the guns are on his side, indeed are just like him.