fuses for your hifi

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
fausto copy

Re: fuses for your hifi

Post by fausto copy »

Oh come on now, you know quite well how much difference they'll make.
Everything will sound so much sweeter and after a hard day at work, you'll be so much calmer relaxing to those sounds that you won't think you nearly blew a fuse yourself at work. :roll:

I must admit, in my younger days I was one of those gullible enough to go along with the current trends in order to get that perfect sound.
One of the nuttier ones was aligning all the screws in your household with the slots in a vertical alignment.
I tried it myself until I broke one of my screwdrivers trying to tighten one of my back door hinges. :lol:

Do you remember the Frankenstein CD improver? I've still got one (and it's for sale) if you're after the very best sound.

Sadly, this is all in the past for me, as I'm now profoundly deaf, where music of all sorts sounds really discordant and unrecognisable.
So much so, that I've recently sold my whole record collection and my beautiful Pink Triangle/SME V/OC 30 combination.
Just got to dispose of my Sugden AU41 Pre & Power amps now.
Oh yes, and my solid-core interconnects and speaker leads. :mrgreen:

Happy listening,
fausto.