Page 6 of 8

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 11:34am
by Cunobelin
What I love is the concept of all those loos without lids spraying all sorts around the place

My favourite description of flushing the loo was the "Faecal Flora Fountain"

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 11:39am
by brynpoeth
World Toilet Day has been created for our convenience
The next WTD is 19 November 2018

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 11:40am
by RickH
brynpoeth wrote:I dislike peeing in a row with others too, that is disagreeable. I want to be alone!

I don't know if they are still the same but I remember Parisian public toilets where the ladies' toilets are through the men's. So you are "peeing in a row" with a stream of women walking past behind you too. :D

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 11:43am
by brynpoeth
RickH wrote:
brynpoeth wrote:I dislike peeing in a row with others too, that is disagreeable. I want to be alone!

I don't know if they are still the same but I remember Parisian public toilets where the ladies' toilets are through the men's. So you are "peeing in a row" with a stream of women walking past behind you too. :D

Mixed toilets!
Plus One?

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 1:11pm
by merseymouth
Hi all, Years back in South Africa got very annoyed at folk weeing on his hedge! His solution was to conceal a long sheet off copper on his side of the hedge. As the naughty boys got their stream going he switched on the electric current which he had hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!! How shocking?
TTFN MM

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 1:33pm
by mercalia
merseymouth wrote:Hi all, Years back in South Africa got very annoyed at folk weeing on his hedge! His solution was to conceal a long sheet off copper on his side of the hedge. As the naughty boys got their stream going he switched on the electric current which he had hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!! How shocking?
TTFN MM


well maybe a few just got an extra smile :)

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 3:45pm
by 9494arnold
In my Policing days a very loud shout of "Oi" was the key, generally the offender was unnerved and :shock: peed down their trousers which I saw as sufficient punishment provided they passed the attitude test. I fear urine would have rotted the truncheon strap . And that's the bit you hold it by if you are using it seriously. :twisted:

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 3:48pm
by Thornyone
RickH wrote:I don't know if they are still the same but I remember Parisian public toilets where the ladies' toilets are through the men's. So you are "peeing in a row" with a stream of women walking past behind you too. :D

How very French, and they consider themselves civilised! :lol:

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 14 Nov 2018, 12:40pm
by brynpoeth
19 November 2018 is world toilet day, +1

How might one best prepare and celebrate?

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 14 Nov 2018, 12:51pm
by RickH
brynpoeth wrote:19 November 2018 is world toilet day, +1

How might one best prepare and celebrate?

Toilet twinning :D
https://www.toilettwinning.org/

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 16 Nov 2018, 6:48pm
by ambodach
Due to ferry problems I had to take the Ardgour to Corran ferry recently. At Corran the charge is 50p to get in and the disabled has several locks so the normal key does not work. Behind the building is obviously well used.

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 16 Nov 2018, 8:37pm
by peetee
brynpoeth wrote:19 November 2018 is world toilet day, +1

How might one best prepare and celebrate?

I would suggest a visit to Tichfield in Hampshire. The sign on the main road reads 'Tichfield Village Only Toilets'.

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 16 Nov 2018, 8:40pm
by brynpoeth
peetee wrote:
brynpoeth wrote:19 November 2018 is world toilet day, +1

How might one best prepare and celebrate?

Might I suggest a visit to Tichfield in Hampshire. The sign on the main road reads "Tichfield Village Only Toilets"

The Titchfield Thunder Box? Does the village consist solely of toilets, or does every dwelling have one toilet? :wink:

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 16 Nov 2018, 8:44pm
by peetee
It's a question I will happily wait for someone else to answer. Assuming they let people in - and not just toilets!

Re: Pay to pee?

Posted: 31 Dec 2018, 11:06pm
by brynpoeth
Train toilets can be quite troublesome, some dmus only have one, there is a big heavy power-operated door, too heavy to move by hand if it gets stuck :?