Pay to pee?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
MikeF

Re: Pay to pee?

Postby MikeF » 2 Jan 2019, 9:40pm

I can't find my own photo, but the blurred sign on the outside of this PC says (or said) words to the effect no parking except for users of the toilets. :)
"It takes a genius to spot the obvious" - my old physics master

Cunobelin

Postby Cunobelin » 3 Jan 2019, 6:19am

MikeF wrote:I can't find my own photo, but the blurred sign on the outside of this PC says (or said) words to the effect no parking except for users of the toilets. :)

Used to be standard practice

brynpoeth

Postby brynpoeth » 1 Feb 2019, 5:35am

The toilets at the train station have been closed for a couple of months to be upgraded, the fee is to double
A sign directs one to toilets in nearby Shopping Heaven, where the toilets are closed too, a sign there directs one back to the toilets at the station

If one is travelling by train one may go on the journey of course, but the railcars on local services only have one toilet, if that is full or empty it may be locked

Reminds me of a trip on a train in the UK reported in the media. The customer carers have vouchers to distribute as compensation if the train is late
Once the toilet was faulty. Passengers received vouchers. For liquid refreshment :?
Cycling-of course, but it is far better on a Gillott
We love the three Es: enforcement, enforcement & enforcement