Rock and Roll Beds

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
hondated

Rock and Roll Beds

Post by hondated »

For the last couple of years I have been using a cut down IKEA bed in the back of my VW T5 van and its served me well. But my nearest and dearest has decided that she is fed up with having no cupboard space so she wants me to fit some cupboards which means I need to buy a purpose built 3/4 R & R bed.
So given that can anyone recommend a particular one that is a reasonable price. We can add boards & foam.

There are so many for sale on Ebay but it would be nice if anyone could recommend one to ensure I do not waste my money. Thanks.
al_yrpal

Re: Rock and Roll Beds

Post by al_yrpal »

Ted, I think they are all much the same www.campervanbeds.com Make sure you get one with 4 point seat belt fixing points. The T5 mags should have some ads

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
hondated

Post by hondated »

al_yrpal wrote:Ted, I think they are all much the same http://www.campervanbeds.com Make sure you get one with 4 point seat belt fixing points. The T5 mags should have some ads

Al

Thanks Al Happy New Year as well Ted
al_yrpal

Post by al_yrpal »

Same to you Ted, be seeing you at rallies next ! Got my new keyring today

1547846614113613587866.jpg

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
Cosmicbike

Post by Cosmicbike »

I put a RIB in mine, simply because my 2 kids would be strapped to it and it's crash tested. If it's just for sleeping on then lots out there, the T4 Forum is a great place for info (it covers all the T's....)