How many has she killed?
What do you really know about this girl? Evil incarnate or deluded child?
Seems to me there's an awful lot of misdirected hate at this person and it's difficult to understand the motivation.
How many more times do we need to remember she was silly, led astray, maybe with misplaced idealism.
How does that make her a hardened terrorist?
Line by line;
1. I have no idea, do you?
2. Only what i have read in the Grauniad and the Telegraph.
3. I feel absolutely no hatred or enmity of any type towards this woman and her child. I simply believe she would be a threat to our population.
4. So we keep being reminded, but only by those that want her back.
5. "I have no regrets."
1. We won't know until we investigate / interrogate her.
2. Both honest and accurate sources of information without bias or use if opinion masquerading as news.
3. You could have fooled me but without knowing you I have to accept that statement. However she's still a potential threat out there, as is every other western isis supporter who went out there. You don't think isis could have the resources to use her if the UK abandons her like you prefer? You think she couldn't get back to the UK or Europe with isis support for evil purposes? Bring her back and she's going to be watched.
4. It seems you don't accept this pov/fact. At what point do we treat kids as adults? 15 or a bit older? Why is that? Kids are kids and think they know everything but often don't. With her background she was hardly going to fit into society all nice and fluffily. How many mistakes were made leading up to this situation? Whether you accept it or not this is another case of the UK state not protecting vulnerable children from abuse. So it's not a simple case.
5. I'll have no regrets if she gets brought back here. I do have regrets that once again the UK social care system has failed. Possibly or more likely probably because of government failure through many administrations.
I guess we're on opposite sides of this debate and must agree to disagree (again). I hope that's OK with you.