Help! There's a blackbird on my bike!

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
gaz

Post by gaz »

patmac wrote:Anyone want to buy a three bed semi in Surrey!

Try a post on For Sale, Wanted and Swaps. :idea:
Just make sure you mention how many bike rooms it's got. :lol:
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
pigman

Post by pigman »

gaz wrote:
patmac wrote:Anyone want to buy a three bed semi in Surrey!

Try a post on For Sale, Wanted and Swaps. :idea:
Just make sure you mention how many bike rooms it's got. :lol:

and mention the aviary as a special feature.
eileithyia

Post by eileithyia »

Even if I could afford a house in surrey it would not be very practical and would inflame the passions of those who criticise long distance commuting.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells
patmac

Post by patmac »

The bird has flown! Checked the shed this avo while cleaning up the garden, mum and chick gone. How the chick learned to fly in there I don't know, but there was no sign of a dead chick anywhere, so I assume he/she/it did as nature intended. Recovered my road bike and gave it a good clean and polish. All bikes now fit for the road this summer.
lauriematt

Post by lauriematt »

patmac wrote:The bird has flown! Checked the shed this avo while cleaning up the garden, mum and chick gone. How the chick learned to fly in there I don't know, but there was no sign of a dead chick anywhere, so I assume he/she/it did as nature intended. Recovered my road bike and gave it a good clean and polish. All bikes now fit for the road this summer.

can we expect any pics?? :D
WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU .... CAN ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER
patmac

Post by patmac »

lauriematt wrote:
patmac wrote:The bird has flown! Checked the shed this avo while cleaning up the garden, mum and chick gone. How the chick learned to fly in there I don't know, but there was no sign of a dead chick anywhere, so I assume he/she/it did as nature intended. Recovered my road bike and gave it a good clean and polish. All bikes now fit for the road this summer.

can we expect any pics?? :D

Sorry,no. To be quite honest I thought the whole process would take a lot longer than it did. I expect that because there was only one chick-and no evidence of there having been any others-the whole process was accelerated, one chick gets all the food, develops quicker etc.