What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
User avatar
simonineaston
Posts: 4047
Joined: 9 May 2007, 1:06pm
Location: ...at a cricket ground

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby simonineaston » 9 Jan 2021, 11:12am

dogs are such fun - wish I had one but live in flat so not favourite...
byyeee,
SiE

peetee
Posts: 2778
Joined: 4 May 2010, 10:20pm
Location: Cornwall

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby peetee » 9 Jan 2021, 2:01pm

colin54 wrote:
Cowsham wrote:Googled dog water -- wish I hadn't !

Thanks for the tip, I'll pass on that experience :lol:
Dog water, AKA water for dogs, like four candles, 'andles for forks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNTM9iM1eVw .


I might have found that amusing if I could work out what the estate agent said at the end! :?
Winter had arrived in the land of Kernow. Along with it came wet roads and cool winds.
“Oh, my wheels and coupling rods!” Peetee exclaimed.

User avatar
Audax67
Posts: 4905
Joined: 25 Aug 2011, 9:02am
Location: Alsace, France
Contact:

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Audax67 » 9 Jan 2021, 2:39pm

What made me cackle today was the mental image of that Trumpanzee shoving a Taser into his belt and zapping himself in the goolies. Instant Darwin: he removed himself from the gene pool firstly by spit-roasting the means of procreation and secondly by croaking. Darwin and bar by my reckoning.

I wish I could have seen his face.
Have we got time for another cuppa?

Cowsham
Posts: 975
Joined: 4 Nov 2019, 1:33pm

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Cowsham » 9 Jan 2021, 4:17pm

Cowsham wrote:This purple bricks advert

https://youtu.be/FWkKKOKyUkY

Whoops sorry my bad I meant this one

https://youtu.be/vmOC86-PnW4


.

Cowsham
Posts: 975
Joined: 4 Nov 2019, 1:33pm

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Cowsham » 9 Jan 2021, 4:20pm

peetee wrote:
colin54 wrote:
Cowsham wrote:Googled dog water -- wish I hadn't !

Thanks for the tip, I'll pass on that experience :lol:
Dog water, AKA water for dogs, like four candles, 'andles for forks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNTM9iM1eVw .


I might have found that amusing if I could work out what the estate agent said at the end! :?


You probably meant this
https://youtu.be/FWkKKOKyUkY

But it should have been this sorry.
https://youtu.be/vmOC86-PnW4

Mike_Ayling
Posts: 265
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 3:02am
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Mike_Ayling » 10 Jan 2021, 12:13am

Audax67 wrote:What made me cackle today was the mental image of that Trumpanzee shoving a Taser into his belt and zapping himself in the goolies. Instant Darwin: he removed himself from the gene pool firstly by spit-roasting the means of procreation and secondly by croaking. Darwin and bar by my reckoning.

I wish I could have seen his face.


Said not to be true but a very humourous image none the less!

Mike

User avatar
Audax67
Posts: 4905
Joined: 25 Aug 2011, 9:02am
Location: Alsace, France
Contact:

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Audax67 » 10 Jan 2021, 9:20am

Mike_Ayling wrote:
Audax67 wrote:What made me cackle today was the mental image of that Trumpanzee shoving a Taser into his belt and zapping himself in the goolies. Instant Darwin: he removed himself from the gene pool firstly by spit-roasting the means of procreation and secondly by croaking. Darwin and bar by my reckoning.

I wish I could have seen his face.


Said not to be true but a very humourous image none the less!

Mike


Aw gee. Well, just have to live in hope.
Have we got time for another cuppa?

Cowsham
Posts: 975
Joined: 4 Nov 2019, 1:33pm

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Cowsham » 18 Jan 2021, 8:45pm

Tescos have the packets of senokot in anti theft security box. It's either the result of the lockdown pasta diet or it's January, time for fat people to try getting thinner by any means.