What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
User avatar
simonineaston
Posts: 4040
Joined: 9 May 2007, 1:06pm
Location: ...at a cricket ground

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby simonineaston » 9 Jan 2021, 11:12am

dogs are such fun - wish I had one but live in flat so not favourite...
byyeee,
SiE

peetee
Posts: 2765
Joined: 4 May 2010, 10:20pm
Location: Cornwall

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby peetee » 9 Jan 2021, 2:01pm

colin54 wrote:
Cowsham wrote:Googled dog water -- wish I hadn't !

Thanks for the tip, I'll pass on that experience :lol:
Dog water, AKA water for dogs, like four candles, 'andles for forks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNTM9iM1eVw .


I might have found that amusing if I could work out what the estate agent said at the end! :?
Winter had arrived in the land of Kernow. Along with it came wet roads and cool winds.
“Oh, my wheels and coupling rods!” Peetee exclaimed.

User avatar
Audax67
Posts: 4904
Joined: 25 Aug 2011, 9:02am
Location: Alsace, France
Contact:

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Audax67 » 9 Jan 2021, 2:39pm

What made me cackle today was the mental image of that Trumpanzee shoving a Taser into his belt and zapping himself in the goolies. Instant Darwin: he removed himself from the gene pool firstly by spit-roasting the means of procreation and secondly by croaking. Darwin and bar by my reckoning.

I wish I could have seen his face.
Have we got time for another cuppa?

Cowsham
Posts: 971
Joined: 4 Nov 2019, 1:33pm

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Cowsham » 9 Jan 2021, 4:17pm

Cowsham wrote:This purple bricks advert

https://youtu.be/FWkKKOKyUkY

Whoops sorry my bad I meant this one

https://youtu.be/vmOC86-PnW4


.

Cowsham
Posts: 971
Joined: 4 Nov 2019, 1:33pm

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Cowsham » 9 Jan 2021, 4:20pm

peetee wrote:
colin54 wrote:
Cowsham wrote:Googled dog water -- wish I hadn't !

Thanks for the tip, I'll pass on that experience :lol:
Dog water, AKA water for dogs, like four candles, 'andles for forks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNTM9iM1eVw .


I might have found that amusing if I could work out what the estate agent said at the end! :?


You probably meant this
https://youtu.be/FWkKKOKyUkY

But it should have been this sorry.
https://youtu.be/vmOC86-PnW4

Mike_Ayling
Posts: 265
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 3:02am
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Mike_Ayling » 10 Jan 2021, 12:13am

Audax67 wrote:What made me cackle today was the mental image of that Trumpanzee shoving a Taser into his belt and zapping himself in the goolies. Instant Darwin: he removed himself from the gene pool firstly by spit-roasting the means of procreation and secondly by croaking. Darwin and bar by my reckoning.

I wish I could have seen his face.


Said not to be true but a very humourous image none the less!

Mike

User avatar
Audax67
Posts: 4904
Joined: 25 Aug 2011, 9:02am
Location: Alsace, France
Contact:

Re: What Has Made You Laugh Today ?

Postby Audax67 » 10 Jan 2021, 9:20am

Mike_Ayling wrote:
Audax67 wrote:What made me cackle today was the mental image of that Trumpanzee shoving a Taser into his belt and zapping himself in the goolies. Instant Darwin: he removed himself from the gene pool firstly by spit-roasting the means of procreation and secondly by croaking. Darwin and bar by my reckoning.

I wish I could have seen his face.


Said not to be true but a very humourous image none the less!

Mike


Aw gee. Well, just have to live in hope.
Have we got time for another cuppa?