Is this a new scam?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
mercalia

Re: Is this a new scam?

Postby mercalia » 12 Oct 2020, 8:34pm

Just got an email claiming to be from HM Courts and Trubunals for a Penalty Charge of £23.24 for driving in a charge area. Well was me guv riding my cycle up tottenham ct road ( London) last week, as I havent been on my m/c for atleast last 2 months

Oh and talking motor bikes

I was walking up said road & I saw a load of smoke billow out at the traffic lights as they turned green. I was too far away to see what it was until the vehicle zoomed up the road, leaving a long plume of smoke. Was a car with a a faulty engine driving in the super exclusion zone? No was just an ancient Suzuki GT750 triple 2 stroke. Due to its age it is classed as an historic vehicle so the exclusion zone dont apply to it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cause more pollution than the whole lot of cars there. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have toyed with the idea of getting a Kawasaki KH750 triple and do the same thing there, but they cost too much.