What are you doing?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
PW

Post by PW »

Cold setting a frame for a winter iron, drinking homebrew, watching Crocodile Dundee 2 & playing on here.
How's that for multitasking? :lol:
If at first you don't succeed - cheat!!
johnonthetyne

Post by johnonthetyne »

just finished swapping my bars ,from flats with bar-ends to scott at-4`s,it took me ages to find a pair as there not made any more.Image
eileithyia

Post by eileithyia »

Supping a cup of tea before going for a shower whilst Le Tour finishes taping, no point watching the ending before the start of the stage.
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells
diapason

Post by diapason »

Mending the fence which blew over in a recent storm. About to take to dog for a walk before editing some material for a radio programme.

N
Advena ego sum in Terra
Dee Jay

Post by Dee Jay »

Just been for a walk in very gusty weather - with my mother-in-law - while the chickens are roasting in the oven.

Our Junior Cycle Club leader has taken his son and mine (both 9) for a ride, about 10 miles. I'm trying to time the dinner for when they get back. I should think I've got a snowball's chance in hell!
Dee
Asdace

Post by Asdace »

Should of been out this morning on a 35 mile bike ride, however a throat virus has hit me and a runny nose to boot. TCP did the trick with a gargle, with some Tetley beer for a afterthought.

Anyway I decided to make another Corned Beef, Onion & Potato Pie MkII.
johnonthetyne

Post by johnonthetyne »

found these on ebay,maybe you could fit them to pie tin. :D
Asdace

Post by Asdace »

Have'nt you rigged up that diy trailer yet, john. Wish I had the expertise to make one, unlike my Dad who was a class one arc welder, who also could do anything in mig and tig welding.
johnonthetyne

Post by johnonthetyne »

am looking for toddlers bmx bike for rear section,trouble is i want it for nowt you see, ive got mig ,its a peice of cake once youve welded panels on austin mini!
WillPhelps14

Post by WillPhelps14 »

I have been tyding up, vey boring
WillPhelps14

Post by WillPhelps14 »

johnonthetyne wrote:am looking for toddlers bmx bike for rear section,trouble is i want it for nowt you see, ive got mig ,its a peice of cake once youve welded panels on austin mini!

Perhaps because cats do not actually like mice but everyone thinks and assumes they do
Dee Jay

Post by Dee Jay »

Re mouse-flavoured cat-food: we used to have a Burmese cat who loved mild curry and Bombay mix!
Dee