What are you doing?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Mick F
Spambuster

What are you doing?

Post by Mick F »

Apart from reading this, that is.

We have a leak, and I'm trying to sort it.

It could have been the roof, or the hot water tank. I've finally traced it to the hot water tank, and I'm in the process of draining it, to get it out.

What are YOU doing?
Mick F. Cornwall
kwackers

Post by kwackers »

I'm trying to derive a new model class from our heavily templated model class so that I can do hardware occlusion tests on models that have been rendered.

Bet you really wanted to know that! :lol:
ianr1950

Post by ianr1950 »

I'm waiting for a new Shamban seal to fit to a high pressure 94 Mpa Virtual Stiffness Loading System. :!:
Si

Post by Si »

I've just got off the bike from my morning commute (13 miles but only technically covers 2yds as I'm working at home today :D ), and am about to re-write a chapter on why the people of later Mesolithic and earlier Neolithic Cornwall would have bothered to climb up onto the high moors and go to the tors. I am then going to try and find my self, via the inter-web , a nice quiet campsite in Cornwall for my next trip up onto the moors (any suggestions appriciated).
Bodie

Post by Bodie »

I'm about to issue a new operating licence for an amusement arcade on the south coast.

It could not be less interesting.....
ianr1950

Post by ianr1950 »

Bodie wrote:I'm about to issue a new operating licence for an amusement arcade on the south coast.

Does it have Air Hockey :lol:
yakdiver

Post by yakdiver »

I'm having a cup of coffee
Bodie

Post by Bodie »

ianr1950 wrote:
Bodie wrote:I'm about to issue a new operating licence for an amusement arcade on the south coast.

Does it have Air Hockey :lol:

Site visits?

Now why oh why would anyone try and make the job interesting?

I'm having several cups of coffe....
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Our tank is gurgling.

I have to drain the hot water cylinder AND the primary heating coil system. This includes both the woodburner and the kitchen range back boilers.

Ho hum.

The plumbing fitting that's leaking is right round the back, and I can't get tools in there, so I'm going to rotate the tank to get at it. This means un-doing all the unions.

I'd rather be out cycling - it's stopped raining today!
Mick F. Cornwall
JQ666

Post by JQ666 »

I'm looking for a suitable mortgage for a client of mine - now that is an impossible job these days!!
Wildduck

Post by Wildduck »

Unfortunately suspended from work (my employer didn't respond well to my formal complaint!).

Some health preoblems as well.

So catching up on yesterdays's Tour de France whilst I'm sat here...
Trice Q 2007 in inky blue (Quackers)
Bacchetta Corsa 26 ATT (The Mad Weeble)
Cube SL Team Cross (Rubberduckzilla)
Homebaked tourer (The Duck's Dream)
MTB mongrel (Harold the Flying Sheep)
matt_twam_asi

Post by matt_twam_asi »

I'm trying to get an SQL based report to stop outputting nonsensical data. I'm also cursing the company that has created the querys.
ianr1950

Post by ianr1950 »

This is just the sort of thread we need more of. There are so many things I know nothing about :wink: and some that I am supposed to know about but I'm not sure that I do. :lol:

Thats obvious isn't it MickF that the leak is where you cannot easily get at. :wink:
Robert

Post by Robert »

I'm home sick, with an upper respiratory tract infection. Not a well boy. I hope I'm better by Saturday - starting our tandem ride to South West France - It's going to be a bit challenging if I don't get better.
byegad

Post by byegad »

Poorly here too. Sore throat and inflamed middle ear so feeling very sorry for myself. As it keeps bucketing down I'm trying to console myself that I'm avoiding getting soaked.