Ebay Selling..That Was Quick....Not.

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
NATURAL ANKLING

Ebay Selling..That Was Quick....Not.

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

Hi,
Sold many items on eBay in the past and it was easy.

It took me about ten revisions on my mobile to list an item.
Gave up after I could not sign in securely as my notification kept disappearing :(

Resorted to computer and took another six revisions to list.......I give up!

Listed it and was quickly messaged by shops.............................it took about two minutes to sell :)

It was off to charity shop before I rescued it........I have no doubt it would probably end up in someone's pocket....................

What is the scrap value for gold?... jewelry
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
philvantwo

Re: Ebay Selling..That Was Quick....Not.

Post by philvantwo »

Prices for gold are good at the moment, its about £30 for 18 carat and £37 for 24 carat per gram.
The Mrs took a few old chains up town the other week, was offered £450 in Wolverhampton, I said we'll go to Bojangles in Wednesbury. Got there had to wait outside in a queue for 20 mins. Chap put it all on the scales.....£600!!!
He checked her bank details and then counted the cash out, then she found a gold Cross in her pocket, onto the scales.....another £40!!
So next stop was The Bellwether for a couple of pints!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hellhound

Re: Ebay Selling..That Was Quick....Not.

Post by Hellhound »

Completely given up on selling on Ebay.Too much hassle,too expensive and no longer what it was 10-15 years ago :|
I find Forums or Social Media much better platforms to sell stuff.Just advertised 2 items on an Air Gun Forum,both for £120 posted.Sold both within hours for £110 and £120 posted.No fees,no hassle 8)
All bike stuff I sell on a FB page and owt else I just put on the local FB page.