Page 14 of 16

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 7:05pm
by pete75
Is it just me or does anyone else think Felicity Kendall has absolutely no sex appeal whatsoever?

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 8:04pm
by Mick F
Yes, it is just you .....

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 9:54pm
by Cunobelin
Shortest thread ever?

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 12:00am
by MikewsMITH2
Yes, it is just you .....

No it isn't. She had it. She's lost it. Whereas Pam..well she still has oodles of it :D

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 10:53am
by Si
MikewsMITH2 wrote:
Yes, it is just you .....

No it isn't. She had it. She's lost it. Whereas Pam..well she still has oodles of it :D


???

Image

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 11:07am
by Jonty
pete75 wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else think Felicity Kendall has absolutely no sex appeal whatsoever?


+1
Too goody-goody.
Nigella Lawson every time. :P
jonty

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 11:46am
by Edwards
Do I gather that certain members did not watch The Camomile Lawn :shock: :oops: :wink:

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 12:00pm
by kwackers
Jonty wrote:+1
Too goody-goody.
Nigella Lawson every time. :P
jonty

Nigella has the sex appeal of an RTA.

Goody goody is good. Everything in life is balanced, by being 'good' you have to also be naughty. Very naughty... :D

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 6:04pm
by Jonty
kwackers wrote:
Jonty wrote:+1
Too goody-goody.
Nigella Lawson every time. :P
jonty

Nigella has the sex appeal of an RTA.

Goody goody is good. Everything in life is balanced, by being 'good' you have to also be naughty. Very naughty... :D


Pervert! :wink:

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 6:54pm
by kwackers
Jonty wrote:
kwackers wrote:
Jonty wrote:+1
Too goody-goody.
Nigella Lawson every time. :P
jonty

Nigella has the sex appeal of an RTA.

Goody goody is good. Everything in life is balanced, by being 'good' you have to also be naughty. Very naughty... :D


Pervert! :wink:

That's what I'm hoping! :D :D

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 7:56pm
by Cunobelin
To paraphrase a certain Michael Hutchence interview....

Imagine the fun you could have corrupting Felicity!

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 8:53pm
by Jonty
Cunobelin wrote:To paraphrase a certain Michael Hutchence interview....

Imagine the fun you could have corrupting Felicity!


I prefer being corrupted! :shock:
jonty

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 10:34pm
by Cunobelin
Are you making lavicious suggestions about the good and wholesome Felicity?

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 13 Oct 2010, 12:03am
by whoops
You lot must be getting old! :D I may have lost my appetite, but I haven't lost my taste. :D :D

Re: Felicity Kendall

Posted: 13 Oct 2010, 10:43am
by Jonty
That's one of the nice things about getting older - you're not ruled by perky. Instead of thinking about sex every 20 seconds it's now only every 10 minutes.
jonty :lol: