dog show

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
glueman

dog show

Post by glueman »

There have been cat pictures here in the past (are all cyclists' cat people?) and rogue dog threads but for the sake of balance it would be nice to see some good dog pictures.
Here's Matilda Dogge, Tilly to her friends - of whom there are many.

Si

Re: dog show

Post by Si »

I'm definatly a dog-person rather than a cat-person. But we don't have the room/life style to accomodate one so have to make do with cats.
kwackers

Post by kwackers »

Si wrote:I'm definatly a dog-person rather than a cat-person. But we don't have the room/life style to accomodate one so have to make do with cats.

Making do with cats? Spoken like a dog person Sir. May I suggest the cats are making do with you? :wink:
Si

Post by Si »

kwackers wrote:
Si wrote:I'm definatly a dog-person rather than a cat-person. But we don't have the room/life style to accomodate one so have to make do with cats.

Making do with cats? Spoken like a dog person Sir. May I suggest the cats are making do with you? :wink:

At the moment our slack bowelled cat is making 'do' all over the living room floor. :evil:
yoyo

Post by yoyo »

I would post a picture of my two dogs and one cat if I could. But the new layout prevets me from doing this.
john_roberts

Post by john_roberts »

This is one of mine - Angel. She follows me everywhere. Whoever named her was having a laugh :lol: She was rescued because she wasn't wanted anymore, despite being a pedigree Belgian Shep, her previous owners tried to place her in the pound, then have her put down at the vets (the vet refused) and they finally decided they were going to drive her somewhere and leave her...

Click on the picture - all that fluff makes the 'thumbnail' on this page look slightly odd :lol:

DSCN0063a.JPG
czarnyukradkiemrowerdwa
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

I was sent this today.
Didn't half make me laugh!

Dog.jpg
Mick F. Cornwall
rbrian

Post by rbrian »

yoyo wrote:I would post a picture of my two dogs and one cat if I could. But the new layout prevets me from doing this.

At the bottom of the reply box, underneath the "Save" "Preview" and "Submit" buttons, you should be able to see a tab labelled "Upload Attachment". It has a miserly limit of 256kb, however - my phone takes bigger pictures than that! - so you might be better off using a free photo sharing website such as Flikr or Photobucket.
Cynic? No, an optimist tempered by experience.
yoyo

Post by yoyo »

Thank you so much for this reply, rbrian. Unfortunately we were burgled in the middle of the night and I have lost my laptop with all my photos. I will try it when I get things sorted out.

Yoyo
rbrian

Post by rbrian »

yoyo wrote:Thank you so much for this reply, rbrian. Unfortunately we were burgled in the middle of the night and I have lost my laptop with all my photos. I will try it when I get things sorted out.

Yoyo

:shock: Oh no! That's terrible! I got burgled once, it's not about the stuff they took; that's insured, it's about the invasion of personal space, and the irreplaceable memories from the photos and suchlike on the laptop. Looks like another reason to use one of these photosharing websites.
Cynic? No, an optimist tempered by experience.
random37

Post by random37 »

This is Lucky, part german shepherd, part collie. Handsome boy, just like his dad. :P