Seen any good video's recently ?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
UrbanManc

Seen any good video's recently ?

Post by UrbanManc »

rbrian

Re: Seen any good video's recently ?

Post by rbrian »

Cynic? No, an optimist tempered by experience.
UrbanManc

Post by UrbanManc »

No need, I work for Network rail, I am also an RMT health and safety rep., I'll be pushing for this individual to have his railway driving licence removed and disciplined.

He was doing twice the speed limit, 2" from my right shoulder, absolute disgrace.
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

I thought I recognised the roads in the Video! they are local to me too. So there I was this morning relating the story to my mate at work when what drives past down Heaton Lane in Stockport but a vehicle transporter with a railtrack flatback wagon on the back of it !!!! I assume a coincidence. or was it?

Malc
Percussive maintainance, if it don't fit, hit it with the hammer.
UrbanManc

Post by UrbanManc »

ferrit worrier wrote:I thought I recognised the roads in the Video! they are local to me too. So there I was this morning relating the story to my mate at work when what drives past down Heaton Lane in Stockport but a vehicle transporter with a railtrack flatback wagon on the back of it !!!! I assume a coincidence. or was it?

Malc

If anything, they will be trying to hide the vehicle under the tunnels at Victoria station and claim no such vehicle exists.

I've been scouting around trying to find the vehicle in question to make sure I've got the registration number correct.

TBH, at present the departments involved have just been told they are to suffer extensive redundancies so my complaints are unlikely to get very far, but I will be doing all I can to make sure the individual is dealt with.

Andy