Introductions - tell us about yourself

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
mjr

Re: HELLO!!!!

Postby mjr » 12 Oct 2019, 9:38am

mtbsteve1981 wrote:If there are any other guys or gals round the Kings lynn area, it would be cool to maybe one day do a meet up for a ride as i'm pretty fresh to the area as i moved from Essex in April.

Hi Steve. There's a group of us who ride relaxed 10am weekend days (normally the first Saturday each month, other weekends vary) and currently very relaxed 6.30pm Tuesdays (maybe only a few more weeks now) varying distances. www.KLWNBUG.co.uk
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.

mtbsteve1981

Re: Introductions - tell us about yourself

Postby mtbsteve1981 » 21 Oct 2019, 10:14pm

Hi,
Sorry it's taken me a while to reply. Thanks for the info, I follow your Facebook page and have had some chats with the guys in there. My time to ride is pretty limited due to family and work commitments but I do get out on a Saturday morning (usually around 7.30am) to ride around the woods. That's probably too early for most people though.

Steve

Road Cycling Serbia

Postby Road Cycling Serbia » 22 Oct 2019, 7:54am

Hi to everyone, my name is Borko age 38.
Live and work in Belgrade, Serbia. Getting into cycling after a 20 year break. I ride a bike out of love and recreation.

Bike: Scott CR1

soar

Postby soar » 3 Nov 2019, 10:05pm

Hi, my name is Chris I'm 73 and live in Ballarat Australia, lived here since 1970, prior to that born and raised in Nottingham.used to ride with the CTC on my Paragon (which l still have) .I visit regularly and ride with family or friends . Completed Lejog 12years ago, helmetless, hooray, have got various bikes including a spa ahead ti .

Chris

Cowsham

Postby Cowsham » 5 Nov 2019, 1:21am

Hi I'm a defector from bike radar since they changed the forum software. Oh yes I'm 57 from NI and like touring, camping and mountain biking not in any particular order.