Have you tried cycling in wellies?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Dai

Postby Dai » 29 Jan 2007, 2:36pm

reohn2 wrote:
Mrs Tortoise wrote:
Dai wrote:I can't face a load of coal mine jokes because somebody's bound to bring up helmets - doh

I thought they brought up coal, just goes to show how little we knew about it in Llandaff. :roll:

MrsT you have a dark humour :0) )0:

Sounds like some sort of medieval disease - Sorry Mrs Jones your husband has a dark humour and may not last the night - though you could try a mustard and treacle poultice on the buboes.

I brought something up in Llandaff once - wasn't coal though.

reohn2

Postby reohn2 » 29 Jan 2007, 6:54pm

Dai wrote:
reohn2 wrote:
Mrs Tortoise wrote:
Dai wrote:I can't face a load of coal mine jokes because somebody's bound to bring up helmets - doh

I thought they brought up coal, just goes to show how little we knew about it in Llandaff. :roll:

MrsT you have a dark humour :0) )0:

Sounds like some sort of medieval disease - Sorry Mrs Jones your husband has a dark humour and may not last the night - though you could try a mustard and treacle poultice on the buboes.

I brought something up in Llandaff once - wasn't coal though.

or,Doctor," MrsT you have the worst case of dark humour that I've ever seen,take two enema and call me in the morning if theres no change".

Mrs Tortoise

Postby Mrs Tortoise » 29 Jan 2007, 7:16pm

In Llandaff all they talked about was sex! :shock:

Sex of coal, potatoes etc. (I know it's an old one - but it's almost clean) :wink: