Shock! Horror! The latest.

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Jonty

Shock! Horror! The latest.

Post by Jonty »

Cheryl Cole has been dropped from the US The X Factor!
jonty
brother nathaneil

Re: Shock! Horror! The latest.

Post by brother nathaneil »

Jonty wrote:Cheryl Cole has been dropped from the US The X Factor!
jonty

Well well Jonty,
Considering you're supposed to be someone with a disinterest and apathy towards "who's doing what in celeb world" (see viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51432&p=427508#p427508) you are well informed!!!
Are you reading Hello Magazine at the doctors or what?
:D :D :D
Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome ~ Arthur Ashe

http://www.5blokes-end2end.weebly.com
Colin63

Post by Colin63 »

I've returned to Britain in protest
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

On t'wireless they are suggesting that is due to her accent being "hard for the US population to understand"

Surely they could have established that at interview?
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
Nutsey

Post by Nutsey »

That and punched a toilet attendant on a chavtastic booze-binge. Americans like their TV hosts to be respectable relative to british tv addicts.
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

brother nathaneil wrote:
Jonty wrote:Cheryl Cole has been dropped from the US The X Factor!
jonty

Well well Jonty,
Considering you're supposed to be someone with a disinterest and apathy towards "who's doing what in celeb world" (see viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51432&p=427508#p427508) you are well informed!!!
Are you reading Hello Magazine at the doctors or what?
:D :D :D

No, much to my embarrassment, at home. My wife and daughter buy it occasionally even though they are both post-graduates from top universities. Obviously my allowances are much too generous. :wink:
My daughter also went through a phase of buying "Love It" magazine and, indeed, she worked for them briefly as an intern. Once I overcame my initial shock it upgraded by bedroom skills enormously.
jonty
Cunobelin

Post by Cunobelin »

Contact the Moderators and withdraw this thread before the superinjunction is put in place
caer urfa

Post by caer urfa »

Cheryl Cole has been dropped from the US The X Factor!

"Ooh...!! Nooh!!" to quote the pretend Geordie Ruth (alias Felicity Finch) from the Archers.

I much prefer the exagerated mock from Dead Ringers - someone sending up someone pretending to have the authentic dialect.

Cheers

CU
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

I wonder if this will jeopardise the "special" or "essential" relationship?
According to my sources "Cheryl is being replaced by Nicole Scherzinger, girlfriend of British motor racing driver Lewis Hamilton, and a former singer with The Pussycat Dolls". :roll:
jonty