FFCT Semaine Federale

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
mountainman531

FFCT Semaine Federale

Post by mountainman531 »

I have been looking on the FFCT website http://sf2017.ffct.org and it says that you can register and submit applications to attend online but I can't get any further than that and it would be helpful to have the English version. Has anyone else had this problem?
tatanab

Re: FFCT Semaine Federale

Post by tatanab »

I have signed up. The English version of the website linked promises that you can register on line, but goes no further. When I registered I did find an English version of the registration forms, although I don't recall where - it's been a few weeks. However, there are a number of option boxes that have to be selected and on the English version the text associated with those boxes was missing, so you did not know what was what. I ended up using the French form. The registration system this year is much much simpler than previously. If I can recall where the English form was I will revisit this thread, but you'd probably need the French one as well to figure out the missing text.
tatanab

Post by tatanab »

OK - found it
From your link click on Inscriptions/Bulletin d'inscription/Je m'incris this gets you to the form. Top right, above the moving picture you click on the flag to select your language option. As I said, the text against options is still missing, so it is handy to have the French form open as well. In fact, I 'd say to fill in the French form and just use the English one for reference.
mountainman531

Post by mountainman531 »

Thanks for that, I'll give it a try.